Anurag the loser🤔

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I don't think it's only Arun. BB, Sallu,Runku all r after him. He is no star. Traveller. Makes small videos for living. Some watches those and follows. They are his bro sena. Just like him they r also no body. Doesn't have enough money to travel. So watches an ordinary traveller's video.

Now he is a nobody. There was no need to bring him to BB as it is a celeb show. But BB brought him. Now they r making fun of him and mocking, bullying him too. Because one day he complained tht BB doesn't show ordinary guy like him in tv.Baas pura paltan leke they r bullying him. Encouraging others too. Ex-Rinku. Jaise she is some Katrina Kaif.😂 This auntue has a habit to destroy all those are weak and targetted. Nasty at this age.

Anurag toh kuchh nehi hai. BB, Sallu, Rinku aap log toh bahut kuchh ho. Then why do you need a loser like Anurag to run your show? What shd we think then? BB, Sallu, Rinku are bigger losers?

The way they are after him criticizing his dance, bro sena etc.....agar tum log itne kabil ho send Anurag home. Faltu traveller will earn money trough faltu travel videos. He doesn't need you guyz to sell his videos. But since BB, Sallu are still keeping him,.......I am seeing who r bigger losers.🙄

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Bro sena.. nice to see you..Anurag is still a loser tho..

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MakhannMalaai

Hello Bro sena.. nice to see you..Anurag is still a loser tho..

I m not a bro sena. Never saw his vdos. May be u watch those.So u know.