Anyone sick of BB showing too much of the husband/wife quareels

petersiddle28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Beta, Baboo, Jaanu, Bobo - seriosly, I can't stand that feku Vicky Jain Lokhandewala acting, its obvious he is playig the role of a villian and bring her up as the queen but this bachkandgiri of crying etc is so cheap.

On other hand, the wild cat Aishwarya vs Sushil Ladka Neil is on another tangent - she needs a night out with him if you know what I mean.

But overall, half the show is this BS hubby wifey BS

The way the show is going - its going to be Munavar vs Lokhande and Ms Rotrdo Chopra III on the side.

The rest ISHA and the 2 majnus ae no fun, the 2 aunties of Rinku ji and Guju Behn are guests as well - Khanzadi should get offers for Horror movies from now on..

Youtubers are all boring except Arun who sound fun with his Biryani accent

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyKittyVixxy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The couple concept is weird. And the Ghum couple are annoying with their bacha papa act.

Arun & Tehelka wallow under the blankets all day & spit venom or steal food when they emerge from it.

I agree with Munawar vs Ankita scenario & Chopra III will get special treatment till the end.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Vicky ankitas non stop quarrel, aish's nonstop godi mein beithke baccha bacchu karna both are hell annoying. Balance bhi nehi hain,both are on high level,payar bhi fight bhi.

Then tehelka arun always under blanket,anurag talks nonsense almost every time,abhishek's akad, i am finding hell irritating.

Its better show munawar ankita fight or game play,give some tasks. And for me its better to see rinku aur jigna actually!

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 11 months ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes. I am sick. Sp they show this in every ITV serials everyday. If I was so fond of couple fights I would watch those not BB. Sp none of these 3 ladies deserve to be here as they have no winner material. They r not the first who came with hubby. But itne hubby hubby no one did. These galz want to win by their male partners. They will do nth. They don't talk with other, don't want to share bed or work too. Rubina bhi shaadi shuda thi came with hubby. Aisi thi keya? None of these lazy galz deserve BB trophy. Boring.

WittyKittyVixxy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This lack of tasks is a bad idea. I don’t see why the channel can’t end this franchise like the previous show ass was in. Waste of money and low trps.

I agree even silent Jigna and Rinku are appearing more interesting than all these jokers!

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am getting very bored with the marital quarrels .

There are no tasks and no real game spirit , looks more like a session of married life and it's problems .

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Yes. I am sick. Sp they show this in every ITV serials everyday. If I was so fond of couple fights I would watch those not BB. Sp none of these 3 ladies deserve to be here as they have no winner material. They r not the first who came with hubby. But itne hubby hubby no one did. These galz want to win by their male partners. They will do nth. They don't talk with other, don't want to share bed or work too. Rubina bhi shaadi shuda thi came with hubby. Aisi thi keya? None of these lazy galz deserve BB trophy. Boring.

Rubina and her spouse just ate apples and shouted at others. They were pathetic too. Did not participate sportingly in tasks. They were boring and terrible. And her spouse Abinav also acted very gyaani. It’s like to make up for their lack of popularity, the husbands have to be super intelligent ………. NOT. smiley36

_.-FAIRYTALE-._ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vicky and Ankita are top to bottom completely fake. They have planned everything out. Vicky id completely faking his rudeness with Ankita. They want to show masala

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes once or twice is fine but last two episodes were completely dedicated to Ankita n Vicky . They're extremely boring and irritating.

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

It’s like a daily soap not reality show…BB is no longer fun to watch smiley26