joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

couple weeks ago makers and Salman had problem that why did neil and vikey spoke outside before coming to the BB house. They could have planned on how they would play the game blah blah blah.

Yet you invite 2 couples, who know each other very well and live under same roof and ofcourse they would have discussed and 100% planned out on what to do how to do in the game before coming to the BB house. How is that not breach of contract? If such contract exists then why do you invite couples? How is inviting couples fair to the single contestants that come in?

Why this thought raised in my mind is because I can clearly notice Vicky and Ankita are playing a very well planned game. They planned all this before coming to the house. They shift the focus of cameras to themselves with these petty hubby and wife fights. Every now and then they do these fights to get footage. It's all planned.

Edited by joker83 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

spot on...100% agree..it is clearly unfair for solo contestants...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

couple weeks ago makers and Salman had problem that why did neil and vikey spoke outside before coming to the BB house. They could have planned on how they would play the game blah blah blah.

Yet you invite 2 couples, who know each other very well and live under same roof and ofcourse they would have discussed and 100% planned out on what to do how to do in the game before coming to the BB house. How is that not breach of contract? If such contract exists then why do you invite couples? How is inviting couples fair to the single contestants that come

This is exactly what came in to my mind. They are bringing couples who know toh keya haath pakadke aya hai. Upar se Vky ko demag ke room bhej dia. So that he can save Anku. Abhishek ne Anku ko keya kamchor bol dia...Vku nominated him. Was tht right?Favoritism going high. Planned and scripted bakwaz nautankis of hubby and biwi.

Before the season I had sympathy for Ankita...yes for wat Sushant did and her serial too. Itne aacche jo thi in serial. But now feeling disgusted. Spoon feeding chal raha hai with fake drama.👎

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Yet you invite 2 couples, who know each other very well and live under same roof and ofcourse they would have discussed and 100% planned out on what to do how to do in the game before coming to the BB house. How is that not breach of contract? If such contract exists then why do you invite couples? How is inviting couples fair to the single contestants that come in?

Why this thought raised in my mind is because I can clearly notice Vicky and Ankita are playing a very well planned game. They planned all this before coming to the house. They shift the focus of cameras to themselves with these petty hubby and wife fights. Every now and then they do these fights to get footage. It's all planned.

Thats what I said it before when I heard its couples vs singles that its not fair towards the singles .
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@bold... Yes I see the same. I wonder why a strong woman( i thought ankita was strong) would behave so needy...

This all looks like a big drama the 2 have planned to get her the trophy