Daily Dose of Sunshine

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Honestly did not expect to like the show given its heavy subject. Its surprisingly engaging and an easy watch. 

Kudos to the creators for making this show about Mental health and depict real life scenarios in it. I particularly liked that they took up the most basic and common illnesses and presented them in a simple manner instead of some rare ones and make it some sort of psych thriller. Some of the dialogue and visualization about panic attack disorder was amazing.

Actors: Park Bo young delivered an amazing and sincere performance as the lead. The ML was a good support and SML's story was heart touching.

Negatives: I wish there was more talk than action in it. As in the OPD patients with minor illness who are visiting, talking and working on the issues. I get that the story is about nurse and the patients admitted to the psychiatry ward who would have advanced need help.

The ending episodes showcasing the stigma about mental health were a bit too dramatic for my taste and tonally different from the entire show.  

TW: Self harm, suicide are part of the drama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Because of heavy subject .. I am not keen to start this drama as of now.. but will surely keep in my WL