Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

It's pre- planned I feel especially after Vicky was telling Munawar and Abhishek that he and Ankita are definitely in top 5 smiley36. Even, Neil mentioned this to Aish way back ki both are doing it for footage. Neil ko kuch to idea hoga if Vicky and Neil had a conversation before coming to BB.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

I have been saying this since beginning, this is 100% a strategy. Someone like Vicky who knows this game so well, doesn't say or do a single thing out of place in the show will speak like this with his wife on national TV! Highly improbable. I think they both are faking it to stay relevant.

Yeah I feel Vicky knows that he can't win because he can't get votes more than Munawar and Ankita. For Ankita to win against Munawar and Anurag she needs to do more which she ain't doing, and sympathy votes works everytime. So, he is providing that sympathy votes for her.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Same here. They fight for rubbish reason.

Ankita always complains like "You r helping all but not me....You r doin so well but I am not....U solve everyone's problem but not mine.... I m doing so well but our marriage is....🤣🤣🤣🤣Yaar praise kar rahi ho keya?How come this b a general topic between 2 ppl?LOL.Such an artificial couple by God.🤣And if they r real then grow up Ankita. He is ur hubby,papa or class ka 1st boy nehi. I read interviews like this when she was with Sushant too. Sushant is doing well bt he is not helping me kind of nagging. Either pretending or she is like this. Expects partners to baby sit her and carry her to the trophy. May b this is why Sushant dumped her.🙄

You have caught her game really well ,she is an attention seeker woman and cant see even her partner doing well .
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Obviously it is.. Falling thay other shitty couple rubinav

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way Ankita was reacting when Vicky’s room was switched by Bigg Boss was so stupid & childish! I mean for Gods Sake its just a different room not another planet

The way she was crying & fussing over the room change seemed all fake, lol too much over acting by both husband & wife

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

After today's episode where their rooms got changed..I feel more confident it's all the game strategy...smiley39

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

For their sake hope its all planned because this is the worse, toxic relationship i have ever seen.

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are definitely playing a game, they are behaving so unnaturally, Neil & Aishwarya still seems like a genuine couple, Ankita & Vicky are overdoing it. Seriously which husband wife fights like this on national TV. They have sure shot planned it from outside, Ankita & Munawar will be in top 2, I would want Munawar to win but I hv doubts since Bigg Boss will favour Ankita