Vicky and Ankita playing a smart planned game

parparpar321 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I find it so suspicious, the way Vicky and Ankita is fighting. I feel like they’ve pre-planned this that they will fight like this and some way make Ankit feel like the victim here for get sympathy. Fighting on nonsense topic.

Does anyone else think like that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vicky ko pata hai shes finalist so hes securing his spot

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I think vicky is actually a toxic husband and a red flag.

On the other hand ankita is a doormat

NINALOGY thumbnail

Somehow, I also feel that their fight is preplanned. They are faking it to secure their place in top 5. And to get max footage.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Same here. They fight for rubbish reason.

Ankita always complains like "You r helping all but not me....You r doin so well but I am not....U solve everyone's problem but not mine.... I m doing so well but our marriage is....🤣🤣🤣🤣Yaar praise kar rahi ho keya?How come this b a general topic between 2 ppl?LOL.Such an artificial couple by God.🤣And if they r real then grow up Ankita. He is ur hubby,papa or class ka 1st boy nehi. I read interviews like this when she was with Sushant too. Sushant is doing well bt he is not helping me kind of nagging. Either pretending or she is like this. Expects partners to baby sit her and carry her to the trophy. May b this is why Sushant dumped her.🙄

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Probably that is their game plan. Make everything in the house revolve around them.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

looks like a strategy only …

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It looked like a strategy to me too. But now I'm not sure.

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have been saying this since beginning, this is 100% a strategy. Someone like Vicky who knows this game so well, doesn't say or do a single thing out of place in the show will speak like this with his wife on national TV! Highly improbable. I think they both are faking it to stay relevant.

astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They have 100% preplanned everything. It's way too obvious at this point.