Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

What happened to that movie with Katrina, Priyanka, and Alia? It should be retooled for Katrina and Deepika.

I am so happy for my Kitty Kat??smiley27

BTW how long is Hritik's cameo in the movie? SRK's I heard is around 20 minutes.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am so happy for my Kitty Kat??smiley27

BTW how long is Hritik's cameo in the movie? SRK's I heard is around 20 minutes.

Post credit scene hai

2:30 mins ki hogi shayad

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

War 2 mein Hrithik aur Katrina k beech ek fight scene hona chahiye

socho kaisa mahaul hoga theatre mein smiley17

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

SRK’s cameo is 20 mins? Cheee smiley11 half the budget probably went on CGI-ing his face for that portion

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 months ago
Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes this tiger film was majorly focused on Zoya. Kat indeed did a great job. No one can do action like her

Also kudos to Salman for not being insecure. Coz in all tiger series Katrina had played an equal role.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Shahrukh used to give his heroines equal screen times and meaty roles, especially in comparison to Salman from the late 2000s onward.

But Deepika's role in Pathaan was truly awful in comparison to Katrina's Zoya in all the Tiger films. I don't know how much of that is because of Salman's affection for Kat or because of her star power.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Shahrukh used to give his heroines equal screen times and meaty roles, especially in comparison to Salman from the late 2000s onward.

But Deepika's role in Pathaan was truly awful in comparison to Katrina's Zoya in all the Tiger films. I don't know how much of that is because of Salman's affection for Kat or because of her star power.

The other day I was wondering why Deepika got a whole Besharam Rang song and Katrina just a few seconds in Leke Prabhu Ka Naam. But it turns out Katrina has a solid role so I’m okay with that!