Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

Not to worry she won’t improve. People are fundamentally who they are. Sallu telling her she looks bad on tv won’t matter. Does anyone really think she gives a toss what SK has to say?? 😂

How I wish somebody gives back to Sallu..babu bhaiya tries but he is too dumb to make an argument for himself

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Neil ulta protected her and woh uspe hi barsi. She accused him of hiding his true personality. And sabse funny was at the end of the next episode she told Neil, “You betrayed me”. smiley37

Poor Neil just shook his head in exasperation and then the episode ended

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Neil ulta protected her and woh uspe hi barsi. She accused him of hiding his true personality. And sabse funny was at the end of the next episode she told Neil, “You betrayed me”. smiley37

Poor Neil just shook his head in exasperation and then the episode ended

She did not like the fact that Neil came out looking better among the two. She is claiming as if he intentionally is not behaving the way he does at home to look like a bechara. Guy is just giving his wife basic respect. That also is not acceptable for her since she got called out.

Both Vicky and Ash behaved the same way. Blaming their respective spouse for their misdeeds.

Edited by kuchnaakahoo - 11 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Makes me wonder Vicky and Aishwarya couple hote toh neighbours ko toh roz Bigg boss dekhne milta

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Makes me wonder Vicky and Aishwarya couple hote toh neighbours ko toh roz Bigg boss dekhne milta

True, but in reality the narcissists know how to pick their partner, unfortunately. Who could bring them glamour and fame and in turn blame them for it.

Both of them text book blame shifters.

Ash was totally sadakchap and accused Neil how dare you are not being a sadakchap too. His being a gentleman is so that highlights her bad behavior, Aise bhi hote hai log.

Mr Lokhande for all the wisdom that he distributes, is so super excited for this opportunity, he is forgetting his basic manners with his wife, guilted her, shamed her and twistedly blamed her, that by the end she was apologizing to him. Aise bhi log hote hai,

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Well said smiley32

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

You like chaos, don't you? smiley36

They can show mirror to eo, both of them behave exactly the same with their partners.

Edited by Haalim - 11 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

You like chaos, don't you? smiley36

They can show mirror to eo, both of them behave exactly the same with their partners.

Chaos is a ladder smiley36
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Only the ladder is real smiley36

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Spacht shabdo mein: smiley14