Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She will keep it in control for few days. The woman’s weakness is that she gets triggered easily. But for my own entertainment, I don’t want her to improve. smiley37

Not to worry she won’t improve. People are fundamentally who they are. Sallu telling her she looks bad on tv won’t matter. Does anyone really think she gives a toss what SK has to say?? 😂
nutmeg7 thumbnail

When Sallu was telling her, she rolled her eyes smiley36 Neil ne usko chup karaya 2-3 baar smiley36

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know if I am wrong or right in perceiving things, but Neil Ash are way way way better as a couple irrespective of Ash being a total brat.

Vicky is a narcissist. Their relationship will.sooner or latter succumb. Ankita is like any other wife. Insecure and demanding. I feel sorry for her.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The answr is nope.She will not change. She will keep on cryin.It is Sallu who has to say Sorry and lift her up in his godi and pamper, shower payar for this 4saal ke baacci. Hey! Does anyone know Neil ka umar keya hai? Does he have a lost child...I mean....time machine kind of thing.😂Sometimes I feel he is th papa of tht baacci. May b lost in future or past.🙄

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

When Sallu was telling her, she rolled her eyes smiley36 Neil ne usko chup karaya 2-3 baar smiley36

Had Neil not held her hand she would have even talked back to Salmansmiley36 Also the very reason why I want Neil out of the house so thatshe comes out without any constraints.

At the same time I wonder what Neil is hiding. Aish was complaining that he is too conscious of the cameras and behaves completely different at home. Maybe he is just pretending to be a green flag while he too is not less than Vicky.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes. That is a different topic altogether- comparison. Here we are just loving our bachchi

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smriti25

Had Neil not held her hand she would have even talked back to Salmansmiley36 Also the very reason why I want Neil out of the house so thatshe comes out without any constraints.

At the same time I wonder what Neil is hiding. Aish was complaining that he is too conscious of the cameras and behaves completely different at home. Maybe he is just pretending to be a green flag while he too is not less than Vicky.

Bold: he's a part of a mafia smiley3

That silly girl meant that he gives her back at home 🤦‍♀️

There is a side to people reserved to the four walls of their homes. Why should he behave here like he does in their private space?

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bold: he's a part of a mafia smiley3

That silly girl meant that he gives her back at home 🤦‍♀️

There is a side to people reserved to the four walls of their homes. Why should he behave here like he does in their private space?

Aishwarya was the one complaining about him not keeping it real. Also it is a reality show. So I will be looking forward to see genuine emotions at display.

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smriti25

Aishwarya was the one complaining about him not keeping it real. Also it is a reality show. So I will be looking forward to see genuine emotions at display.

Her words were like he also shouts at her but he's not doing it here. I don't see anything 'not genuine' about it tbh. If he doesn't want to disrespect her on national television, she should be grateful.

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Neil did shout on her during a fight. But I appreciate if he is holding himself back . We do not have to behave the same way with our spouse in a social gathering the way we behave in privacy. Aishwarya needs to understand that. They can argue and shout back but this woman is a sadakchaap.