Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Guys, I completely agree with all your points regarding Vicky and Ankita. Dono toxic hai and dono hi gas lighter hai. Dono k liye no sympathy Bhai. Ankita bhi kam nhi hai. And that promo also, Ankita again is playing victim card. Ugh. And on twitter, everyone is like wow, she is taking a stand for herself but all I see her cribbing and craving for her husband's support making him look like a villain. Kaha ki strong contestant hai ye smiley29

She wants him to play husband husband which is the script she thought but her husband wants to play a proper game, which is irking her.

100% right ,she is agitated that he might go ahead of me.
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Guys, I completely agree with all your points regarding Vicky and Ankita. Dono toxic hai and dono hi gas lighter hai. Dono k liye no sympathy Bhai. Ankita bhi kam nhi hai. And that promo also, Ankita again is playing victim card. Ugh. And on twitter, everyone is like wow, she is taking a stand for herself but all I see her cribbing and craving for her husband's support making him look like a villain. Kaha ki strong contestant hai ye smiley29

She wants him to play husband husband which is the script she thought but her husband wants to play a proper game, which is irking her.

exactly! it's hard to feel bad for ankita based on how she herself behaves. in my eyes, they are both horrible partners and bring out the worst in each other. they both manipulate each other - they just have different methods. vicky is disrespectful and rude and there's no denying that, but he's not here to be just a husband. i can dislike him as a husband but i don't dislike him as a player yet. on the other hand, i don't like ankita as a wife, and on top of that, she hasn't even given us a chance to like her as a player because she has no game. all she does is cry and act emotional with vicky to blackmail him and makes herself the victim in every situation. jab se game shuru hui hai tab se hi she has been villainizing her husband. it's clear that she came in with a specific script in mind where she would be the main lead and vicky would be in a supporting role and have no existence of his own. bb wants the same thing but since it's not going how they anticipated, wo bb k sath mil kar hi vicky ki burai karti hai whenever bb makes those sh*tty taunts. she does it with munawar too. vicky doesn't even talk negatively about her with sana but she still hates that he has a relationship with anyone that doesn't involve her. now imagine if vicky was joining in with bb or sana or others in taunting her or had cursed her out, kitna rona dhona or larhna tha is ne smiley29 she's a hypocrite who has different rules for herself and different rules for vicky.

either their own drama is scripted or they genuinely have enough baggage to resent each other. given vicky's ego, though, idk why he'd be willing to project this image of himself out to the world. usko famous to hona hai per aise famous hona hai? people are weird and can do anything for fame so it's not entirely out of the question. per jaise wo ek dusre se baat karte hain, mujhe to lagta hai bohat baggage and issues hain in k which are coming out here. vicky ne jo kal baatein boli about how she has made a lot of mistakes, us se to yehi laga that a lot has happened between them to wo us se alag level ka hi frustrated rehta hai.

Edited by vibecheck - 11 months ago
vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Moreover, how did she sleep for the better part of her entire existence on this planet, without Vicky next to her? Also technically, you’re never alone in the BB house toh what logic is it ki I can’t sleep alone? Rephrase it to I don’t want to sleep alone.

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

In the outside world, she and Vicky don't always stay together. Vicky manages his business in his home town. So how does she manage to sleep alone then? Sleeps with her mom kya? Nonsense. She just wants to show her as a victim and Vicky as a victimizer.

The way she kept saying nahin Vicky I am always wrong. Gaslighter number one.

if they don't even live together, this should be easy for her. yahan zabardasti ka itna clingy kyun ban rahi hai? smiley36 she's used to living away from him and functioning on her own. all these actors are so dramatic, man. this is the same as family ki videos pe rona when they have only been inside the house for hardly a month. don't they go away on shoots and already stay away from their families? yahan aa k alag drama karte hain as if they have never been apart. her reaction today is going to be sooo extra. promo mein aise behave kar rahi hai jaise vicku ne pata nahi kitna bara dhoka de dia. they still live in the same house and can spend all day together. people hang out in other rooms late into the night so she can do the same too. bas sonay k time hi alag hona hai.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Specially on season 15,rat mein jo post karti thi,subah tak report ki wajah se gayebsmiley36last season still post kam gayeb hua par mujhe halki si warning bhi mila thasmiley19

u got for whom?? I got for shalin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Vibey, kab se itna bada bada essay likhne lagi???

Well, for ankita, I feel that is her sole game... To be the sad emo wife of a egoistic husband..... No other game at all!!!

Sympathy leke aage bado!!!

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

Well, for ankita, I feel that is her sole game... To be the sad emo wife of a egoistic husband..... No other game at all!!!

jab mood hota hai to likhti hun smiley36 is season reasons kum hain essays likhne ki. last season ziada reasons milti thi smiley9 i agree about ankita's game

Sera-high123 thumbnail

https://x.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1724336942417060259?s=20

Ye apni kitni beizati karwaega?? He himself brought his family, took name of his sister when nobody would have known, repeatedly took Arun's wife and daughter's name, how stupid can one be??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 11 months ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sympathy lene k liye husband ki hi Bali Chadha degismiley24smiley6

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shiiny

Sympathy lene k liye husband ki hi Bali Chadha degismiley24smiley6

Yes after the bb ends she will pacify him .
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

u got for whom?? I got for shalin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most of us were against mandli,so mostly for nimmo,sajjo,shivya mp standsmiley36