Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Isha wants Abhishek to openly accept his relationship with KZ.

Why is Isha so interested in Abhishek's matters?Also, Isha trying to advise Abhishek is hilarious because she herself did not want to accept her relationship.smiley37

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

it was so ridiculous when she said mujhe akele neend nahi aati ??? what if she had come alone or vicky gets evicted smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

it was so ridiculous when she said mujhe akele neend nahi aati ??? what if she had come alone or vicky gets evicted smiley36

Good idea. Secret room mei bhejo Vicky bhaiyya ko. Fir dekhte hai madam ko neend kaise nahi aati smiley36
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Good idea. Secret room mei bhejo Vicky bhaiyya ko. Fir dekhte hai madam ko neend kaise nahi aati smiley36

ab toh poori neend udne waali hai .. sana n vicky in same room smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

ab toh poori neend udne waali hai .. sana n vicky in same room smiley37

Ab aayega na maza bhidu smiley37
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Moreover, how did she sleep for the better part of her entire existence on this planet, without Vicky next to her? Also technically, you’re never alone in the BB house toh what logic is it ki I can’t sleep alone? Rephrase it to I don’t want to sleep alone.

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Moreover, how did she sleep for the better part of her entire existence on this planet, without Vicky next to her? Also technically, you’re never alone in the BB house toh what logic is it ki I can’t sleep alone? Rephrase it to I don’t want to sleep alone.

In the outside world, she and Vicky don't always stay together. Vicky manages his business in his home town. So how does she manage to sleep alone then? Sleeps with her mom kya? Nonsense. She just wants to show her as a victim and Vicky as a victimizer.

The way she kept saying nahin Vicky I am always wrong. Gaslighter number one.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

In the outside world, she and Vicky don't always stay together. Vicky manages his business in his home town. So how does she manage to sleep alone then? Sleeps with her mom kya? Nonsense. She just wants to show her as a victim and Vicky as a victimizer.

The way she kept saying nahin Vicky I am always wrong. Gaslighter number one.

Dono toxic hai. I don’t know if that’s their personalities or just that they manage to bring out the absolute worst in one another.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rider ki awaz fatt ti hai cheekhte hue.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Will someone kick them out of this bed?

images (24).jpeg