Khanzadi the national crisis creator/muddabaaz😂

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Every Mudda she raises is 2 hour sp. Not one but the whole house including BB,Sallu+ nation must participate in her mudda😤. Let's see_

1. Day1 victim Salman Khan

She could bring a cup of asaam tea for Sallu like many other previous contestants brought. Ex-tht bhojpuri star brought litti chokha for Salman and he enjoyed tht. But no. Khan didn't bring tht. For 1 simple cup of tea she demanded Salman to go to Asam.smiley18 Bechara Sallu. Thank God Salman went to asam I guess long before this gal was born.Or else in every episode naa jaane kaise kaise mudda uthake Sallu ko phasate.smiley18

2. Parents

Her poor parents gave her name Feroza Khan. Accha khasa payaree name. Anyone would accept it. But no. This mudda baaz gal changed tht too. Parents ke dia hua naam se bhi sharam aate hai. She chopped Feroza from her name. And she is just Khan now. Not her parent's Feroza.

3.Asam ke aan baan shaan

She gave a shawl to Munawar which is considered as the most honorable thing in Asam. Now who is Munawar?The senior most man of this season? Khan ke rishtedar?National hero? Koi superstar? No

Munawar is a winner of similar kind of show. So did she gave it to honor him. Off course not. It was a bribe to get Munawar's help to win/survive in this show.

Now is Munawar doodh peeta hua bacca? No he is a father of a doodh peeta hua bacca.smiley36 So she couldn't get him.

He put tht shawl on top of his wardrobe. Aarey yaar aur kahan rakhega? Is there a mandir, maszid inside BB?No. She created a mudda saying Munwar has disrespected Asam.smiley18

How is Manara wrong if she says Khan fasatey hai? Haan. She tried to fasao Sallu first in disrespecting Asam topic and nxt Munawar. It is her bad luck and their good luck tht they saved themselves.

4.Peetha

Asam ke traditional food and the recipe is not that hard. She is the eldest daughter of the house. Seeing her attires and life style I thought may be Tata Ambani ke beti hogi. But last night saw her simple mother and simple family. She claims that she is respects asam. Then why don't she know asam's pride/tradition peetha recipe? Never helped mom in kitchen? Manara's whole family is highly educated. She has mentioned several times tht her mom makes her do kitchen duties thn why not Khan?Yaar I am not a good cook either. But recipe pata hai,I know the ingredients. Jigna is an educated cook. If she knows ingredients she can cook. Khan respects her asam so much but doesn't know ingredients? Khaane ke waqt khaya never noticed what her mom puts in tht? And this gal is teaching respect her nation to Sallu, Munawar, Jigna etc?smiley6

5. Abhishek

Abhiahek is an emotional fool. We have just witnessed his breakdown seeing Isha+Samarth. I don't support this kind of attitude of Abhishek either. But he is like tht. Ameer moma papa ka bekar lovesick beta.smiley38keya karein...he is like tht. Right now he is in a vulnarable condition. Khan let's him flirt. Then goes to complain against his not so proper touch. Fights also saying Abhishek to stay away as if he is a lucce who will die without her touch.🙄 But last night just when she saw his rich family.....check her behavior and complains after couple dance. Woh mujhe manate nehismiley18....what?I was just shocked. Tum dono couple ho keya? Why will he manao you? Ankita and Rinku also danced. But Khan gave audition of some romantic movie. Even Bharti mentioned it. Nxt the way she blushed. What we general ppl supposed to think?

She says she has nth with Abhishek. Toh yeh keya kaar rahein ho? Sp it is tht Abhishek who still can't forget Isha. His love is tht strong. Devdas hai woh . Toh is she Chandramukhi or fasaomukhi?smiley36

Yes like Manara I am also confused

As Khan has a habit to fasao. She shows sympthathy,love etc first.Then jhaar ke upar charake phek dete hai. Chalo Sallu, Munawar these r strong men.Abhishek is not strong. Toh what is she after?Create another national mudda or fasaoing Abhishek like Manara thinks....yes Isha and me too.

Edited by jhalak7 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Every Mudda she raises is 2 hour sp. Not one but the whole house including BB,Sallu+ nation must participate in her mudda😤. Let's see_

1. Day1 victim Salman Khan

She could bring a cup of asaam tea for Sallu like many other previous contestants brought. Ex-tht bhojpuri star brought litti chokha for Salman and he enjoyed tht. But no. Khan didn't bring tht. For 1 simple cup of tea she demanded Salman to go to Asam.smiley18 Bechara Sallu. Thank God Salman went to asam I guess long before this gal was born.Or else in every episode naa jaane kaise kaise mudda uthake Sallu ko phasate.smiley18

2. Parents

Her poor parents gave her name Feroza Khan. Accha khasa payaree name. Anyone would accept it. But no. This mudda baaz gal changed tht too. Parents ke dia hua naam se bhi sharam aate hai. She chopped Feroza from her name. And she is just Khan now. Not her parent's Feroza.

3.Asam ke aan baan shaan

She gave a shawl to Munawar which is considered as the most honorable thing in Asam. Now who is Munawar?The senior most man of this season? Khan ke rishtedar?National hero? Koi superstar? No

Munawar is a winner of similar kind of show. So did she gave it to honor him. Off course not. It was a bribe to get Munawar's help to win/survive in this show.

Now is Munawar doodh peeta hua bacca? No he is a father of a doodh peeta hua bacca.smiley36 So she couldn't get him.

He put tht shawl on top of his wardrobe. Aarey yaar aur kahan rakhega? Is there a mandir, maszid inside BB?No. She created a mudda saying Munwar has disrespected Asam.smiley18

How is Manara wrong if she says Khan fasatey hai? Haan. She tried to fasao Sallu first in disrespecting Asam topic and nxt Munawar. It is her bad luck and their good luck tht they saved themselves.

4.Peetha

Asam ke traditional food and the recipe is not that hard. She is the eldest daughter of the house. Seeing her attires and life style I thought may be Tata Ambani ke beti hogi. But last night saw her simple mother and simple family. She claims that she is respects asam. Then why don't she know asam's pride/tradition peetha recipe? Never helped mom in kitchen? Manara's whole family is highly educated. She has mentioned several times tht her mom makes her do kitchen duties thn why not Khan?Yaar I am not a good cook either. But recipe pata hai,I know the ingredients. Jigna is an educated cook. If she knows ingredients she can cook. Khan respects her asam so much but doesn't know ingredients? Khaane ke waqt khaya never noticed what her mom puts in tht? And this gal is teaching respect her nation to Sallu, Munawar, Jigna etc?smiley6

5. Abhishek

Abhiahek is an emotional fool. We have just witnessed his breakdown seeing Isha+Samarth. I don't support this kind of attitude of Abhishek either. But he is like tht. Ameer moma papa ka bekar lovesick beta.smiley38keya karein...he is like tht. Right now he is in a vulnarable condition. Khan let's him flirt. Then goes to complain against his not so proper touch. Fights also saying Abhishek to stay away as if he is a lucce who will die without her touch.🙄 But last night just when she saw his rich family.....check her behavior and complains after couple dance. Woh mujhe manate nehismiley18....what?I was just shocked. Tum dono couple ho keya? Why will he manao you? Ankita and Rinku also danced. But Khan gave audition of some romantic movie. Even Bharti mentioned it. Nxt the way she blushed. What we general ppl supposed to think?

She says she has nth with Abhishek. Toh yeh keya kaar rahein ho? Sp it is tht Abhishek who still can't forget Isha. His love is tht strong. Devdas hai woh . Toh is she Chandramukhi or fasaomukhi?smiley36

Yes like Manara I am also confused

As Khan has a habit to fasao. She shows sympthathy,love etc first.Then jhaar ke upar charake phek dete hai. Chalo Sallu, Munawar these r strong men.Abhishek is not strong. Toh what is she after?Create another national mudda or fasaoing Abhishek like Manara thinks....yes Isha and me too.

I can only say one word for it Waaao ,you are 100%right about her .
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am on live feed now and she was having a conversation with Tehelka. It seems that she has misread the game. Yeh toh pehle se hi lagta tha.

Not only misread the game, but she is confident about her own conclusions.

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After seeing your list on her muddas, and the fact that the whole house ends up getting involved. Meaning we get to see a bit of everyone’s personalities, I’d say she’s playing a darn good game!

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninamoon

After seeing your list on her muddas, and the fact that the whole house ends up getting involved. Meaning we get to see a bit of everyone’s personalities, I’d say she’s playing a darn good game!

Watch her total beizzati in Dewali party.🤣Abhishek ne keya mast copy kiya.🤣Arun ne to mooh par bol dia....KZ psycho hai.🤣 Now all runs away frm her She is a cartoon now.👎🤣🤣🤣
ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Watch her total beizzati in Dewali party.🤣Abhishek ne keya mast copy kiya.🤣Arun ne to mooh par bol dia....KZ psycho hai.🤣 Now all runs away frm her She is a cartoon now.👎🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for the bad advice lol it would be silly of me to crunch her whole BB journey into one party. If anything, the previous seasons had winners that the whole house was against. If anything, I am glad Arun and Abhishek got some footage using her name ☺️