Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: rajni13

She should play on front foot against Ankita, who already consider her enemy smiley36

She can beat Anku with logics and it’s a good way to gain limelight

I feel she doesn’t have confidence in her fanbase so usually plays on the backfoot. If she can get indications that she has a decent fanbase, she might start playing a more assertive game.

She is the only one who has actually taken on the couple (Vickita) with some logic (others have forced fights).
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

I wonder if people still think she is strongest lol

astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _.-FAIRYTALE-._

Like her. She came like a surprise package

kuch jayda hi surprise kar diya sabko smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: superkicks

I don't agree that she's the strongest. But others have min guarantee, fan base, followers outside toh full confidence ke saath baithe hai. Sana's fear of nomination is ridiculed but what's wrong in being scared of elimination?

Won't these other contestants be scared if elimination is internal and not based on votes?

Sana has potential. I have watched some videos of her as a lawyer. She's smart and capable.

She have to come out of her shell now at least ,she logical and does puts her points clearly just needs a bit push by the BB team or the SK .
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

I feel she doesn’t have confidence in her fanbase so usually plays on the backfoot. If she can get indications that she has a decent fanbase, she might start playing a more assertive game.

She is the only one who has actually taken on the couple (Vickita) with some logic (others have forced fights).

she has fan base????....kahana se???

She is just laying around the whole time. She doesn't look interested...she looks like she herself is bored with her smiley37

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, fan base kahan se aa gaya uska?? lmao matlab her fan base consists of lawyers, witnesses and judges hahaha she is active when she is nominated and she always have vickey on target for fights/footage.