Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I thought he was married???!!!! 

Mrunal could do so much better. I'm sure she could get with some cricketer. There's a lot of youngsters. 

I'm just surprised and amazed how men get these women to get with them. Is it simply supply and demand? Just wow. 

No popular young cricketer is single though.

Even Ananya when asked by KJO to set Sara up with someone said no one's left. Everyone's taken. 🤣

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

No popular young cricketer is single though.

Even Ananya when asked by KJO to set Sara up with someone said no one's left. Everyone's taken. 🤣

Ishan Kishan is there. Couple of others who play for IPL are also around. Way wayyy better than Baadshah. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Ishan Kishan is there. Couple of others who play for IPL are also around. Way wayyy better than Baadshah. 

Ishan is seeing Miss India contestant Aditi Hundia for quite a while now. 

Can date someone from TV too why Baadshah. 😱

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Ishan is seeing Miss India contestant Aditi Hundia for quite a while now. 

Can date someone from TV too why Baadshah. 😱

Oh wow. I'm so behind on all the goss. smiley36

You're right. She can go for TV and OTT actors. Baadshah is just creepy. smiley36

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Noooooooo smiley38

From eye pleasing perspective, Mrunal is phataka and Badshah is meh 

All are talking about Mrunal and Badshah dating here but my main concern was what was the need for her to torture her chest with an undersized blouse and how could she even able to tolerate such tight bandage around her chest, Gosh even looking at the sight of that bandage making me feel suffocated, not sure how is she  not feeling suffocated with that tight bandage around her chest.smiley36

And on a different note, why is she having drooping eyelid on left side..... Oh I red in one or two comments here that she was drunk.. may be that's the reason. 

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

All are talking about Mrunal and Badshah dating here but my main concern was what was the need for her to torture her chest with an undersized blouse and how could she even able to tolerate such tight bandage around her chest, 

I love tight bandage smiley36

You are selfishsmiley36, what about her innocent chest? It's not healthy to wear such tight bandages around chest. 

^^ just kidding.. Otherwise yeh innocent chest kya hota hai.  like kuch bhismiley37

Coming to the main topic, I have not watched the video, just red few comments here. 

I think they are acting close as they were drunk? Or May be they have common friends and they invited them to the parties(or whatever) and they are just hanging around as they worked together before(idk I just red in this thread that they did some song or something before) or if they are really dating I won't be shocked bcz idk what happened between them to reach this stage! I don't think Badshah is looking that bad? I mean not looking ugly, he is okay. And seems he is a singer, so kuch toh talent hoga? Or May be they fell in love with each other's hearts.