Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 12th Nov 2023-WKV-Happy Diwali - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

madam bee... How are you??

Happy diwali!!

How is your cat doing??

Hello ji!!! I am good! My cat is doing good too!!! How are you? I see you changed your screen name. But I did guess it was you from the tag at the bottom ....I love that smiley36
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Who is eliminated ?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Salman ne mannara ke liye KZ ko kal rulaya?

Kolors , Salman Using manara to get sympathy for kz

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Why people are shocked on twitter and other platforms about Vicky being super rich and still in BB. Well, being super rich has nothing to do with being visible on screen or wanting fame. A lot of people want people to know them. Actors mostly come into the industry for fame only, not mainly money. Money is always the by-product there. Why would many current actors from rich backgrounds or business backgrounds would want to act at the whims of directors and producers when they have enough money and a family business to live a lavish lifestyle? Of course, because they want people to know them, as simple as that. And business people ko kaun janta hai, no matter how super rich they are.

Becos strugglers n second innings ppl come to BB

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

TBH, I very much believe that Ankita and Vicky's fights are real. People think ki divorce kyu nhi hua, despite all this. Well, most of these celebs especially the celeb couples aren't ideal ones like they portray themselves on social media. We hear so many news about the 'celeb' men ( won't take the names here) mostly being involved in EMA with different actresses and still their wives are with them together. Nothing new TBH and not surprising. They don't want to ruin their 'ideal' couple wali image. Pre-planned yaha ye ho sakta hai that they would have planned ki achche se behave karenge, ladenge nhi but real trait and dynamics ko koi kitne din tak chhupaega even if they are the best actors in the world? I don't think anyone can act or put a facade 24*7. ( Counting the live feed. These two will go back to their normal lives once the show will be over. They would continue putting the same show off pictures and videos of ideal life couple. And give explanations ki hum waise waha isiliye the because it was a different situation and they were playing game to ye sab ladai jhagada was normal according to the situation.

That's it.

I think it's possible to put on an act 24*7. Ankit and priyanka come to mind. They had decided that one angle of their content was to be ankit not committing and priyanka crying about it.

How many times did they pull off that act in the season? And by next evening they would be going cootchie coo sending the fans into ecstatic raptures. Next week same rinse and repeat.

It might be possible that vicky and ankita felt that they are not the main focus of any wkw and devised this plan for "footage" .. But honestly mujhe yeh vicky toh bahut icky lagta hai.

But agree with rest of what you said. Marriages in entertainment business seem more strategic than romantic.

Edited by bips - 11 months ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali…May God bless you all with health, wealth, love and happiness smiley31

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Salman ko kat ne kuch ishara kiya

Ab sallu KZ ki lallo- chappo kar raha hai...lagta hai Tiger 3 boycott dhamki se darr gaya

boycott ki dhamki deke thoda Manara ki bhi class lag wao please smiley18