Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 12th Nov 2023-WKV-Happy Diwali - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am still watching yesterday's episode. smiley36

Last night one I watched it on the FB ,but idont know why they dont show every satiety one full show .Good luck watch it .
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Last night one I watched it on the FB ,but idont know why they dont show every satiety one full show .Good luck watch it .

It was kinda boring. I am on live feed now

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

TBH, I very much believe that Ankita and Vicky's fights are real. People think ki divorce kyu nhi hua, despite all this. Well, most of these celebs especially the celeb couples aren't ideal ones like they portray themselves on social media. We hear so many news about the 'celeb' men ( won't take the names here) mostly being involved in EMA with different actresses and still their wives are with them together. Nothing new TBH and not surprising. They don't want to ruin their 'ideal' couple wali image. Pre-planned yaha ye ho sakta hai that they would have planned ki achche se behave karenge, ladenge nhi but real trait and dynamics ko koi kitne din tak chhupaega even if they are the best actors in the world? I don't think anyone can act or put a facade 24*7. ( Counting the live feed. These two will go back to their normal lives once the show will be over. They would continue putting the same show off pictures and videos of ideal life couple. And give explanations ki hum waise waha isiliye the because it was a different situation and they were playing game to ye sab ladai jhagada was normal according to the situation.

That's it.

Differences do come in husband and wife and that's fine. Koi bhi couple ideal nhi hota.

I know about such couples too ab kya hi bolein unky liye. Tho those wives should have taken stand for them but nhi liya toh yeh unki marzi.

People did follow scripts in BB so anything is possible, I can't trust anyone. Maybe they are like that and if that's the case then vicky needs to change his attitude, divorce is not the only solution. Spouses thoda adjustment karlein toh happy life guzar sakhti hai.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I have just started kalka episode now. Yeh baki sab achche kapde mei and Abhishek baniyan mei kyu hai?

Nautanki baaz jo hai

Issko dekh ky bb15 ky vishaal ki yaad agayi 🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

i dont think arun and tehelka can live without each other .. don’t separate them smiley36

Turu lobers 😂

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

When mannara realized that sallu won't shout at her, woh choudi hoo gayi hai... And speaking with attitude again!!

Yahi hoga 'Rinse and repeat'. Bass Manara ko baby kartey raho, aur koi kaam nahi hain kisike pass.
Edited by saniya9919 - 11 months ago
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

arun bhai is saanp se door rehna

Arun 'lock up' dekhkar aaya hain. Usko pta hain yeh Munawar kabhi bhi dass sakta hain.smiley36

saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

hate him since lockup days

if u see snake and munnawar together

HIT munnawar first with lathi

Tumko itane saalonse dekh rahi hun.

Lekin yeh jo baat tum kartey ho, uss mein main 100% agree karti hun.'Me too' hate him since 'Lock up'.

Abhi toh ekdam gentleman lag raha hain, tasks do aur final 2-3 weeks men dekho tabb puri asliyat samne aayegi iski.

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 months ago
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Last I heard was Salman bartan maajhta hai mannara chopra ke ghar mein? smiley3

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

for sure. salman was nasty towards kz. mannara is the nimmo + sajid combo of the season but nastier. pata nahi yeh favored kyun hai. no one even knows about her existence smiley39 ulta kz pe bhi blame daal dia k ap khud ko characterless bole ja rahi ho. he pretty much agreed with mannara and tried to portray kz as characterless by saying k uska abhishek k sath fake angle hai. they are enabling mannara's nastiness. har wkw pe isko pass milta hai or blame kisi or pe dalta hai. anything she does is blamed on someone else.

Manara's nastiness for the win. Team Sallu aur Manara aise he twist karke kuch alaghe narratives set kartey jaayenge aur Queen Manara will keep on shining.