Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 12th Nov 2023-WKV-Happy Diwali - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Babu bhaiya ka dance smiley37smiley37

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Kya nautanki hai yeh

I have not seen BB for one week is it worth watching? How was this weeks episodes? since last sunday?
Edited by priya185 - 11 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninastx

I think she is upset cause they told KZ to not encourage Abhishek because it will break his heart if she is leading him on for the game…she agreed and right after started flirting with him on LF.
https://x.com/eddysharma/status/1723821497415041138?s=61&t=gAaCxsw9sF_7r2ra1fNTug

It seems like both KZ and Abhishek are confused about their feelings for each other rn. Hence, it's best that they keep a distance for the timebeing and figure out what they really want.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I feel Vicky is using his Financial Status and power over Ankita and that’s wrong.

What is his financial status? Insta pe toh people are throwing out figures like 100 crores networth... Par agar itne hain toh reality TV pe kya kar raha hai yeh? What exactly is his business?

Kisi ko pata hai kya?

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kya nautanki hai yeh

Another drama is unfolding because Abhishek and KZ's relationship was viewed as a false narrative (scripted) during the WKV. Abhishek and KZ likely wants to show that others were misjudging themsmiley36

Edited by gibige - 11 months ago
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

What is his financial status? Insta pe toh people are throwing out figures like 100 crores networth... Par agar itne hain toh reality TV pe kya kar raha hai yeh? What exactly is his business?

Kisi ko pata hai kya?

As per Google:

Currently, Vicky is the Managing Director of Mahavir Inspire Group, his family business that deals with coal trading, washery, logistics, power plant, real estate, and diamonds, in Bilaspur.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I have not seen BB for one week is it worth watching? How was this weeks episodes? since last sunday?

It was fine

Nothing major happened

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

As per Google:

Currently, Vicky is the Managing Director of Mahavir Inspire Group, his family business that deals with coal trading, washery, logistics, power plant, real estate, and diamonds, in Bilaspur.

It seems he is actually richie rich

priya185 thumbnail

It was fine

Nothing major happened

was the Ankita Munawar content good

Apparently ankita did some dance and Mannara misbehaving again

NINALOGY thumbnail

I feel Vicky is using his Financial Status and power over Ankita and that’s wrong.

Ankita is also popular

Going by her self obsession, aisa lagta nhi hai ky real life main ankita itni sunti hogi vicky ki