Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 12th Nov 2023-WKV-Happy Diwali - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

ash feels neil betrayed her. wtf. smiley36 ab keh rahi hai you are too good for me, maybe i don't deserve you blah blah. ash ka sara masla yehi hai k neil acha dikh raha hai, wo buri dikh rahi hai. she wants both of them to appear equally aggressive

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

so i guess getting into dimaag room means getting captaincy ….. now i understood smiley36

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

chalo finally vicku bhaiya ko dimag wale ghar mein transfer kia. ankita ka itna drama dekhna parhe ga ab smiley18 apne pallu se baandh kar vicku ko ghar pe hi rakh leti or khud bhi ghar reh jati. yahan kyun ai

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy6FROAvdKw/?igshid=Ymtpbjk0OTltcW95

Sad, but true…

Edited by kashmayurfan - 11 months ago
ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibecheck

chalo finally vicku bhaiya ko dimag wale ghar mein transfer kia. ankita ka itna drama dekhna parhe ga ab smiley18 apne pallu se baandh kar vicku ko ghar pe hi rakh leti or khud bhi ghar reh jati. yahan kyun ai

I could be wrong…reason Ankita is upset cause Sana has made it clear to Ankita whether she likes it or not and regardless of how she has insulted him Vicky is friends with her. In LF right now..Vicky is brushing his teeth and Sana is being chummy with him and is telling him she is happy they are in the room together. This is wrong….

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Sallu was absolutely right though, ye kameena biker bahot idhar ki udhar karta hai. Sbse bada nalla yai lagta hai muje show mei.

He is just useless

Apne app ko bhot badi chezz samjhta hai

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninastx

I could be wrong…reason Ankita is upset cause Sana has made it clear to Ankita whether she likes it or not and regardless of how she has insulted him Vicky is friends with her. In LF right now..Vicky is brushing his teeth and Sana is being chummy with him and is telling him she is happy they are in the room together. This is wrong….

Ye Sana bhi kuch kum nee hai.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Have always liked Ankita since PR days .

Liking .... the way she blasted Manara , it was much needed . She's looking very pretty and her dances are lovely .

Not liking ...Her relationship with her husband . Her talking bad about KZ very clearly because Salman was angry with KZ.

The person Im disliking the most now is Manara Chopra , big thanks to Salman Khan for this .

Aishwarys seems very weird . There seems to be some kind of a problem , some complex that she is going through . Normal people do not behave the way she does . Her husband is so patient it's just unreal .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 months ago
ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel Vicky is using his Financial Status and power over Ankita and that’s wrong.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Disappointed in Ankita for badmouthing KZ smiley21

Edited by Aurora_77 - 11 months ago