The way Ankita created fight with Manara

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

1)It was at first fun of Vcky with Sana. Bcz Sana nominated Navid.

2)Middle of tht Khanzadi started her own fight/blame game/fake love drama with Abhishek. Isha and Anurag called it fake/scripted.

3)Rinku bashed Anurag/easy target callin him Anurag baba. As she knows Salman does it. BB also does tht. Kuchh bhi blame karo no one will save him.Rinku always picks the weakest.

4)When Isha couldn't do burai of Khan+Abhishek infrnt of Rinku she went out.

5)Meanwhile Manara gave a bow/clip to Munawar and Munwar liked it. Jaaney kiyun Ankita ko bura laag gaya.

6)Ankita followed Manara to the garden. Where nt Manara it was Isha who was bitching about Khanzadi.

7)But Ankita jumped on Manara. Sayin " She always bitches, talked about our shadi and nxt denied it....."When on tht day Manara said nth about Ankita's shaadi. Sana,Aish and darpk Rinku auntyjee bhi tab Manara ka saath dia. It was Isha who was bitchin tht day about Ankita's shadi to come close to Aishwaria. Since Isha got no space to come close to Aishwaria she created/tried to create the fight. Actually this was Isha's first attempt to create a fight tht day. Then she created a fight between Abhishek n Samarth where she succeeded.

8)Aab paapi Isha who doesn't really likes Ankita became Ankita's innocent baacci. Where Isha is tryin to get Ashwaria and Vky bhai now,not Ankita.🙄 She is like Jasmin...Ali Goni's Jasmin. Divide the couples and rule. Udadiyan mein bhi yeh Jasmin hi thi. Keya real life ka character dekh ke naam rakkha tha?😂

Manara is not dumb. Ankita is dumb. She is nt recognising her astin ka saanp......Isha.Isha is deffinitely not supporting Ankita.

Edited by jhalak7 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Mannara deserved it.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I enjoyed it twice!!! Too much fun smiley42

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I enjoyed it too 😂

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The way salman ignored ankita and supported manara also the way manara ignored ankita in kitchen saying baat kro what that Ankita expect manara will talk to her nicely i like how she ignore her totally even in couple dance vicky ankita was ignored totally

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know about that.

Edited by A HUGE FAN - 11 months ago
BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The way she behaves, Manara deserves to be physically kicked out of the house as a reality check.smiley21

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhalak7

1)It was at first fun of Vcky with Sana. Bcz Sana nominated Navid. up-open TOP

2)Middle of tht Khanzadi started her own fight/blame game/fake love drama with Abhishek. Isha and Anurag called it fake/scripted.

3)Rinku bashed Anurag/easy target callin him Anurag baba. As she knows Salman does it. BB also does tht. Kuchh bhi blame karo no one will save him.Rinku always picks the weakest.

4)When Isha couldn't do burai of Khan+Abhishek infrnt of Rinku she went out.

5)Meanwhile Manara gave a bow/clip to Munawar and Munwar liked it. Jaaney kiyun Ankita ko bura laag gaya.

6)Ankita followed Manara to the garden. Where nt Manara it was Isha who was bitching about Khanzadi.

7)But Ankita jumped on Manara. Sayin " She always bitches, talked about our shadi and nxt denied it....."When on tht day Manara said nth about Ankita's shaadi. Sana,Aish and darpk Rinku auntyjee bhi tab Manara ka saath dia. It was Isha who was bitchin tht day about Ankita's shadi to come close to Aishwaria. Since Isha got no space to come close to Aishwaria she created/tried to create the fight. Actually this was Isha's first attempt to create a fight tht day. Then she created a fight between Abhishek n Samarth where she succeeded.

8)Aab paapi Isha who doesn't really likes Ankita became Ankita's innocent baacci. Where Isha is tryin to get Ashwaria and Vky bhai now,not Ankita.🙄 She is like Jasmin...Ali Goni's Jasmin. Divide the couples and rule. Udadiyan mein bhi yeh Jasmin hi thi. Keya real life ka character dekh ke naam rakkha tha?😂

Manara is not dumb. Ankita is dumb. She is nt recognising her astin ka saanp......Isha.Isha is deffinitely not supporting Ankita.

Waao I didn't know all that so none could recognised the real culprit because she is a bachchie of only 19 years old ,I am wondering when she will grow up what else she will do ?
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

I don't know about that.

me too .
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mannara deserves even worse!