Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 11th Nov 2023-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Cooker is part of many sena

Lost the count smiley36

Cookie ke bina koi sena ban nahi saktismiley36
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

smiley14smiley14smiley14

Edited by kashmayurfan - 11 months ago

Word Count: 1

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Chal Chal (in Aish's voice)......Mera Chintura best Hai.

Shalin se better nahi
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Abhishek aur Samrth ka dance entertaining tha. Lekin 3 youtubers ka lungi dance was the best.smiley37

I was watch on the face book but the dance parts they had shown on no volume .
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Shalinhad shown us all fields of his personality ,we cant compare Chintu with him ,and at the end Shalin had won lots of peoples hearts no doubt about it .
kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

it is not an accurate representation of what happened btw

Dining table delivery scene *cough* *cough*

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SP2684

I have absolutely almost ZERO idea about Aish and Neil before BB - almost zero because I saw Aish in KKK and she annoyed me there.

So my opinion is purely based on these reality show stints of hers - her anger issues can have a source sure - trolling, other happenings in her life and what have you.

My issue is the way she mocks and belittles - that’s not a reaction - that’s a personality trait. And it’s pretty shitty. Even if Neil is ok with it, even if he likes it - you’re on TV - least you can do is try not to mock your husband at will.

Sallu and BB did her a favour by pointing it out and giving her the opportunity to course correct - but iske bas ka hain nahi cos she doesn’t even get that it’s atrocious - or doesn’t care.

Exactly this.. its her personality.. she repeatedly said this is how I am everywhere… unlike neil who has sense…. some things to be tamed atleast with your spouse when on national tv.. she told him why are u not getting as angry as u do at home smiley36… so i dont think anywhere she said she is mahaan or its not her personality.. I dont get fans ka reaction where they think she said fans are responsible for her behavioir towards neil.. where did she even say that in her convo with neil… her haters are feeling overjoyed coz she got backlash which I also feel was so needed and they both acknowledged to sallu.but fans are in delusion if they think they had some victory coz in this whole scenario fandom is no where in picturesmiley37 … its their hatred for her which makes them think its victory for fans which again is understandable but the narrative she blamed fans for neil is wrong period.
kashmayurfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Ikr! But need to know full story before saying more than" o bhai"smiley36 just got in to a bus somehow to catch my office,now i can read peacefully!

See, it’s impossible. So much happened that we can’t even remember it all…

It’s better to just watch the reality unfold on bb 😜

kashmayurfan thumbnail

When in every DDT pages, you’re the one crying about the so called “ex-fans”, but the ex-fans and some not so ex-fans lolol are just having a good time…smiley37 smiley29

smiley19 Dukh Dard Peedha…

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Chintura me 2 week mein kamaal Karn Diya Hai. Woh Shallow se better hoga. smiley42smiley42