Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 11th Nov 2023-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

I have absolutely almost ZERO idea about Aish and Neil before BB - almost zero because I saw Aish in KKK and she annoyed me there.

So my opinion is purely based on these reality show stints of hers - her anger issues can have a source sure - trolling, other happenings in her life and what have you.

My issue is the way she mocks and belittles - that’s not a reaction - that’s a personality trait. And it’s pretty shitty. Even if Neil is ok with it, even if he likes it - you’re on TV - least you can do is try not to mock your husband at will.

Sallu and BB did her a favour by pointing it out and giving her the opportunity to course correct - but iske bas ka hain nahi cos she doesn’t even get that it’s atrocious - or doesn’t care.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

I have absolutely almost ZERO idea about Aish and Neil before BB - almost zero because I saw Aish in KKK and she annoyed me there.

So my opinion is purely based on these reality show stints of hers - her anger issues can have a source sure - trolling, other happenings in her life and what have you.

My issue is the way she mocks and belittles - that’s not a reaction - that’s a personality trait. And it’s pretty shitty. Even if Neil is ok with it, even if he likes it - you’re on TV - least you can do is try not to mock your husband at will.

Sallu and BB did her a favour by pointing it out and giving her the opportunity to course correct - but iske bas ka hain nahi cos she doesn’t even get that it’s atrocious - or doesn’t care.

No she will change her gamesmiley42

She is not that dumb to understand situations smiley16

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aish jis Tarah Neil ko humiliate karti hain, mock karti hai koi bhi dusra hota toh uska patience khatam ho chuka hota. Yeh bhi ek tarah ka abuse, harrassment he hain kisi relationship mein. Aur yeh Aish sudharne ke badle phirse uska blame Neil pe he daal Rahi thi.

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 months ago
saniya9919 thumbnail

Mujhe Ankita better lag rahi hain Aish aur Manara ki comparison mein.

saniya9919 thumbnail

Manara bass KZ se nahin Isha se bhi jealous aur insecure hoti hain. Munawar usko romantic angle nahin de raha hain iss liye. Manara ki chakkar mein Sallu ne Anurag ki band baja di, tabb last seasonwali yaad aa gyi. Usske dost ki bhi aisehe bajti thi.smiley36

shiro_shinchan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Inhone pyaar karke koi galti kardi kya?smiley8 Gali ke kutte billi se lekar colors channel & Salman khan tak sab hi inke atoot prem k dushman hai. ITV k Romeo Juliet for a reasonsmiley16Everyone’s hating and singularly trolling them. Bas yeh aur inke fans doodh k Dhule haismiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Baaki sab bhi sahih tha. Aapne dhyaan nahin diya hoga smiley37

Dhyan sab pe diya tha but ab kal ke episode ke baad aisa hi lagta hai ki agar Neil ko hi Aishwarya se uski beizatti karane se problem nahi hai toh fir kya hi bolein. smiley37
saniya9919 thumbnail

Vicky bhi mujhe narcissist lagta hain, lekin player accha hain.He wants to treat his wife like a doormat. Sana accha suna deti hain isko.

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Eise do xbf mein dosti hamesha dekhne ko nehi miltasmiley37very rare,very uncommon, just looking a like wowsmiley36

Very true and very rare... isliye toh dono ko bromance karte dikha do smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Chad Aishwarya mass 🔥 133 pgs