Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 11th Nov 2023-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Not yet

But cooker aur sera are part of this sena smiley9

Cooker is part of many sena

Lost the count smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Inko hi couple bana do smiley27
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gibige

Manara-KZ issues are sidelined, and KZ is being bashed, as she said she has feelings for Abhishek for a hamper.

I don't think even the audience took Abhishek-KZ relationship seriously. Also, why is this Abhishek being treated as a bechara who needs to be saved?

https://youtu.be/yRiKJ9QEoSc?si=y1CRHJHNSnt6yJHj

Why is Sallu being such a prick to KZ? Of course she’s faking the angle. Chomu 1 ke pheelings kaun se real hain FFS?!

And khud yeh sab bring up karo, and then bash her for spoiling your Diwali? Hadd hain.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeah that was over exaggeration by some fans smiley37 I have to agree that.

Now after watching BB, they will know, Neil gets owned by his own wife. Woh kya star plus own karega smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Why is Sallu being such a prick to KZ? Of course she’s faking the angle. Chomu 1 ke pheelings kaun se real hain FFS?!

And khud yeh sab bring up karo, and then bash her for spoiling your Diwali? Hadd hain.

Yeah usko kuch jyada hi suna daala. smiley39
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Inko hi couple bana do smiley27

Eise do xbf mein dosti hamesha dekhne ko nehi miltasmiley37very rare,very uncommon, just looking a like wowsmiley36

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

It was a show on Starplus. Aishwarya's character was Neil's character's ex flame who becomes his bhabhi on the show. Her character is obsessed with Neil's character.

I'm not well versed with what happened during their marriage as I started watching that show very late.

Some of the accusations that are thrown at her be like:

• She called fans "who the hell are they"? when her character got criticized.
  • She had a fall out with the FL and even Neil stopped talking to her and the poor girl got cornered. I want to add about the issue from my side but I don't believe in degrading one person to elevate the other one.
  • Apparently she and her husband influenced the script and the whole story of the show got changed. The same plot is followed by the other shows of star btw.
  • Starplus and PH is owned by Neil and he even became the writer of the show later.

I had watched the starting bit then I left it ,her father was killed by Niel a police man accidentally ,he promised her dying dad that I will look after her and make my wife ,she was soo angry about Niel that u have killed my father now while he was dying got married with me without even asking me plus she wanted to be a doctor ,so Niel brought her home where his fiancé was already waiting for him ,then half of the family was in favour of him and half towards the other girl , he promised her that when she will achieve her goal he will let her go , after that I stoped watching it because it was same as the other shows the kitchen politics ,now it makes a senses that other female fans are against her .
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeah that was over exaggeration by some fans smiley37 I have to agree that.

Now after watching BB, they will know, Neil gets owned by his own wife. Woh kya star plus own karega smiley36

Baaki sab bhi sahih tha. Aapne dhyaan nahin diya hoga smiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

131 pages. Congratulations guys. It's another successful season smiley36

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhishek aur Samrth ka dance entertaining tha. Lekin 3 youtubers ka lungi dance was the best.smiley37

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 months ago