Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 11th Nov 2023-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

aur nahi toh… u all eat her head and then she will eat his head smiley37… poor neil smiley19

achcha hai na... entertainment milega... Jitna woh karehi chal chal nikal nikal... utna hi maza aayega smiley36 Neil bichara hai, par pyaar mei hai, toh seh lega thoda...

BB dekhte time ek hi funda hai... Popcorn khatam nahi hona chahiye. Fir woh koi bhi contestant hosmiley36

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My only point is Ghum fans are nowhere responsible for her behaviour with her husband in the BB house. She was called out for her chal chal nikal nikal behaviour.

And Waise bhi if she blamed her own husband yesterday for her behaviour, toh bakiyo bhi karegi hi naa. smiley36

This I agree. Salman solely bashed her on the basis of her behaviour in BB. Though, I get that previous fandoms' effect is there with the contestants but that shouldn't be an excuse for their bad game play in the show. BB is a huge platform where you can clear your image or either become worse. There have been so many contestants in the past who came with worst pre-conceived image and turned the audience in their favour because of their actions in BB. I mean, if a domestic abuser like Shalin with loads of hatred from before last season can turn out to be one of the top entertainers, then anyone can. You can't blame anyone for your own bad game play.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Aap bhi issi sena mein ho?

Not yet

But cooker aur sera are part of this sena smiley9

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EXOL

i kind of liked manara and sana more smiley36… also i thought isha was good but aish wasnt up to mark

Ah, between them, I liked Mannara more and Sana was decent. I liked Isha and Aish's dance more.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My only point is Ghum fans are nowhere responsible for her behaviour with her husband in the BB house. She was called out for her chal chal nikal nikal behaviour.

And Waise bhi if she blamed her own husband yesterday for her behaviour, toh bakiyo bhi karegi hi naa. smiley36

That's her nature and no one is responsible for that. If fans trolled her then she trolled them back too.

Jitna i have seen her in BB, she that person who put blames on others of her misconduct.

Pehly fans py daala ab pati py daal rahi hai

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

unless am watching a diff show .. i still dont get where she even said her behavior towards neil is coz of fans .. seriously tweaking her words to suit ur narrative …: she clearly admitted she has anger issues to neil and she utters bad things when in anger and neil her husband understands it …during that conversation no where she mentioned any fandom… this is selective viewing in my opinon .. she wanted to sit alone somewhere to absorb all the feedback she got from salman and she was in vulnerable mode where she highlighted how so many negative things have happened after marriage to samarth .. why is fandom going berserk over that one tiny moment is beyond my understanding smiley29

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

It was a show on Starplus. Aishwarya's character was Neil's character's ex flame who becomes his bhabhi on the show. Her character is obsessed with Neil's character.

I'm not well versed with what happened during their marriage as I started watching that show very late.

Some of the accusations that are thrown at her be like:

• She called fans "who the hell are they"? when her character got criticized.
  • She had a fall out with the FL and even Neil stopped talking to her and the poor girl got cornered. I want to add about the issue from my side but I don't believe in degrading one person to elevate the other one.
  • Apparently she and her husband influenced the script and the whole story of the show got changed. The same plot is followed by the other shows of star btw.
  • Starplus and PH is owned by Neil and he even became the writer of the show later.

I have seen her in KKK first and then in BB, She is the same. It's her nature, she can't blame fans or anyone else for her behavior. A rude person can't blame others of his/her rudeness.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That is what even Salman told her yesterday ki if you don’t win, you will blame BB for it.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Haalim

• Starplus and PH is owned by Neil and he even became the writer of the show later.

wait a minute. smiley37smiley37smiley37
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Dar mat SP. Hum Shalin ki sena ke semapati the, ye sab mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai smiley36

Shalu jaise one-piece full entertainment package ko iss Chomu se liken kiya?!! Tumko Shalu ki sena se (backdated) fire kiya jaata hain smiley7