Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: luvumjht

I have not seen ghum Hai kissi Ke Pyaar main, so not sure what Aishwarya went through, but then mixing reel and real is so weird...

She is not the first one to have married someone they were not pitted against!!! Nor is she the first vamp in big boss!!

Urvashi rocked her season.. and what is she blaming others for!!

urvashi was almost no existent in her season.

imam rocked that season.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ashwariya and Vicky both are pathetic..even after being told off they are blaming Ankita and Neil for their behaviour instead of mending their ways

A-isha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm not sure if you've ever experienced bullying or been a target of hate. It's a truly unpleasant experience, and mentally, it can have a damaging impact, causing you to withdraw and feel like nothing you do will ever be good enough, even to those close to you. I can sense her pain in her eyes. Yes, this platform is meant to help her clear her image, but I'm sorry, when you constantly face criticism from not just one person but from millions, it can be emotionally draining. After all, she's only human

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True but if ur spouse is standing like rock then then thats should be enough to heal. In life people go through bullying by family members toxic behaviour. Look at ankita how vicky treats her. One gets most affected by toxic family members because one cant avoid them but coming to audiences which actor doesnt go through trolling especially when u play negative characters.Now even people who play positive characters also go through trolling. If one has been through alot why appear on a show like bigg boss where u will be judged. See if she needs healing she should prioritise mental health but treating her husband like shit and right now neil is taking it because he has alot of patience but he is human being only. He will also feel like never being good enough and stop putting efforts in the relationship then how long will the relationship survive? People can see that he is only one putting in efforts and normalising her behaviour while all she does is making faces and mocking him.

Tabitha9 thumbnail

Both rocked the show. But here vamps are being compared. When Urvashi left her vamp image and being herself made her a winner. Then why can't aishwarya ignore trolls and concentrate on improving her bb game. Hope you got the point

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

True but if ur spouse is standing like rock then then thats should be enough to heal. In life people go through bullying by family members toxic behaviour. Look at ankita how vicky treats her. One gets most affected by toxic family members because one cant avoid them but coming to audiences which actor doesnt go through trolling especially when u play negative characters.Now even people who play positive characters also go through trolling. If one has been through alot why appear on a show like bigg boss where u will be judged. See if she needs healing she should prioritise mental health but treating her husband like shit and right now neil is taking it because he has alot of patience but he is human being only. He will also feel like never being good enough and stop putting efforts in the relationship then how long will the relationship survive? People can see that he is only one putting in efforts and normalising her behaviour while all she does is making faces and mocking him.

She needs therapy. He cannot heal her.There is nothing wrong in getting therapy for the sake of your own self and others.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

She needs therapy. He cannot heal her.There is nothing wrong in getting therapy for the sake of your own self and others.

So when did I say Neil can heal her ? I have stated she should prioritise mental health which means she needs to take all the steps be it therapy or help whatever it takes to recover. Having a spouse who is strong supportive provides a lot healing that doesnt mean he should be her healer or therapist. Just meant family support is very important which she has. Not everyone has that support. Similarly its always being said it s great to have pets because they provide healing energy. Now thats doesnt mean she should only adopt animals and not take theraphy.Please read carefully and do not misinterpret.

Edited by Shiner - 11 months ago
1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

So when did I say Neil can heal her ? I have stated she should prioritise mental health which means she needs to take all the steps be it therapy or help whatever it takes to recover. Having a spouse who is strong supportive provides a lot healing that doesnt mean he should be her healer or therapist. Just meant family support is very important which she has. Not everyone has that support. Similarly its always being said it s great to have pets because they provide healing energy. Now thats doesnt mean she should only adopt animals and not take theraphy.Please read carefully and do not misinterpret.

Got you. I agree with you that she needs to prioritize mental health.