Aishwarya ki class- wkw - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle

Well done Salman

She really needed this

Such a loser she is

She definitely has no manners and making faces treating her husband like this

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1723042796175606009?s=46&t=Jbeg9iQGG3uaAhmFoUMAzw

what i find strange is that she says everyone is fake including Neil who shouts when not on camera.

What she doesn't understand is there's no problem shouting/screaming/yelling if it is done without disrespecting anyone.

Edited by HoneY_BeE - 11 months ago
1274961 thumbnail

Tbh I am not following this season closely, and I avoid watching wkv, but I caught that scene today where she is sitting outside and crying. Neil is sitting next to her, and she snaps at him not to touch her when she is upset. It was easy to guess even her zodiac sign just based on that scene alone smiley36

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Tbh I am not following this season closely, and I avoid watching wkv, but I caught that scene today where she is sitting outside and crying. Neil is sitting next to her, and she snaps at him not to touch her when she is upset. It was easy to guess even her zodiac sign just based on that scene alone smiley36

wow....what could it be...got me curious now. Wasting my time now to gather this useless information smiley36
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

zabardast sallu but the dumbass still doesn’t get it apni khud ki dushman hai ashwarya …

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow i guessed it too and that’s exactly where my mind went hahaahah
1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

wow....what could it be...got me curious now. Wasting my time now to gather this useless information smiley36

She is a Sagittarius. I love that sign. Pros: honest and good sense of humour Cons: always right, dominating and extremely short fuse. In her case she seems to have all the cons.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

wow i guessed it too and that’s exactly where my mind went hahaahah

Yeah I have two Sagittarius women in my family, so that scene felt like deja vu smiley36

Edited by Petrichor80 - 11 months ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Neil mere bacha, this is what happens when you marry your co-actor that you hardly know! It’s sad. All couples argue, but her level of disrespect is next level!

Banned

[Post Removed]

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

either Sagittarius or Scorpio