nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Mrunal shooting kunal vandana video has kind of indicated that the two's association is going to be dragged through mud.

Perhaps vaibhav will prove vandu as the cheater in the court.

As long as i get kuvan scenes, i dont mind though. But i do hope that vandana wont take any accusations lying down. And give it back to the two.

Also, damn, this place is sooo DEAD. Cant believe that we are barely two pages in!

I have written a few stories, but sadly this place is so lacklustre that i find myself not posting them here. 

Guess we dont have the clout that likes to read.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I’ve posted stories too but I do hope they do not make this drag on. Other actors in the show ( apart from vandanas family ) deserve some screen space and stories . We know how terrible her siblings are like her brother , horrible sis in law and sister are but on the other hand Kunal has a great sister , adorable daughter and that Bobby guy ! They need to start building in their story lines to get more creative ! There is so much potential

For this show if only they improve storylines to not let viewership go!viewers are going to get tired of Vaibgav n Mrynal and the negativity they bring !!! They need to focus on her singing in some way and her dream !

aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This show has so much potential but somehow I feel something is lacking. They need to spice it up a bit. 

I hope the upcoming track is juicy and full of masala.smiley39 

Plus YES! the forum is so dead :( I visit it everyday to see if there is something new here lol. 
I would love it if you post your stories though, maybe that will make us all active here smiley4smiley27

Edited by aatiii - 6 months ago
Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Mrunal shooting kunal vandana video has kind of indicated that the two's association is going to be dragged through mud.

Perhaps vaibhav will prove vandu as the cheater in the court.

As long as i get kuvan scenes, i dont mind though. But i do hope that vandana wont take any accusations lying down. And give it back to the two.

Also, damn, this place is sooo DEAD. Cant believe that we are barely two pages in!

I have written a few stories, but sadly this place is so lacklustre that i find myself not posting them here. 

Guess we dont have the clout that likes to read.

Vaibhav and mrunal will do this.. he said na.. mai vandna and kunal dono ko sabak sikhayunga .. and also bcoz vandana wants divorce I'll purposely delay it.. ye ane wala track hai to I am banking on episodes so that I can skip mrunal vaibhav scenes.. they are very irritating  . Ha aise scenes jaha unki bejjati ho rahi hogi to I'll watch those.. 

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree. The show definitely has potential but at times it does feel as if it’s slowly progressing towards Vandu’s happiness. I’m looking forward to seeing more of Kunal and his music business and how Vandu can be an asset. Kunal may despise her voice but she knows a lot about music and could help him. He’s yet to find an investor and I thought that was of high importance for his company. So far Vandu is only getting him cookies but she’s capable of doing more. It would be interesting to see the 2 on a business trip. There are so many opportunities for the two to build a closer bond… through their pain, but also through their love for music. The two haven’t had a chance to talk about their love for music yet. Vandu spends much time at the office with Kunal but they don’t seem to converse much while she’s there. She has yet to say anything about him playing the violin which happened episodes ago. Unfortunately, their awful marriages have been the main focus.

I’m curious as well to see what angle Vaibhav will use for the video. I guess he could prove that Vandu was the one cheating. Vandu and Kunal have already been spotted together and had a cover story in the newspaper before the marriage. So proof or speculation already exists regarding their relationship. However, this will anger Kunal which will not help bring him closer to Vandu. I fear if it’s leaked to the media again then we will have to see Kunal’s father who is a monster and who brings out the worst in him. The only way I see the video bringing the two together is if it becomes a rumor and a potential investor witnesses it and is willing to invest in the company because they are for family/relationships/love. I think this was in a similar show where they posed as a couple for a business deal.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I agree. The show definitely has potential but at times it does feel as if it’s slowly progressing towards Vandu’s happiness. I’m looking forward to seeing more of Kunal and his music business and how Vandu can be an asset. Kunal may despise her voice but she knows a lot about music and could help him. He’s yet to find an investor and I thought that was of high importance for his company. So far Vandu is only getting him cookies but she’s capable of doing more. It would be interesting to see the 2 on a business trip. There are so many opportunities for the two to build a closer bond… through their pain, but also through their love for music. The two haven’t had a chance to talk about their love for music yet. Vandu spends much time at the office with Kunal but they don’t seem to converse much while she’s there. She has yet to say anything about him playing the violin which happened episodes ago. Unfortunately, their awful marriages have been the main focus.

I’m curious as well to see what angle Vaibhav will use for the video. I guess he could prove that Vandu was the one cheating. Vandu and Kunal have already been spotted together and had a cover story in the newspaper before the marriage. So proof or speculation already exists regarding their relationship. However, this will anger Kunal which will not help bring him closer to Vandu. I fear if it’s leaked to the media again then we will have to see Kunal’s father who is a monster and who brings out the worst in him. The only way I see the video bringing the two together is if it becomes a rumor and a potential investor witnesses it and is willing to invest in the company because they are for family/relationships/love. I think this was in a similar show where they posed as a couple for a business deal.

Thats bepannah you are talking about. There are similarities actually- cheating spouses, working in same company. But that show was filled with moments between the leads perhaps coz their spouses were dead.

Regarding the ice cream promo- i think thats all it was, a mere promo. There had been other promos too, that weren't followed to the P. Kunal feels far too strung to be smiling over an ice cream with vandana as of now.

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatiii

This show has so much potential but somehow I feel something is lacking. They need to spice it up a bit. 

I hope the upcoming track is juicy and full of masala.smiley39 

Tadka toh vaibhav aur mrunal ka hai bassmiley26

Plus YES! the forum is so dead :( I visit it everyday to see if there is something new here lol. 
I would love it if you post your stories though, maybe that will make us all active here smiley4smiley27

I think forum's dead because our leads are still oh so very very faaaarsmiley36. A few fall catch, bumping, eye lock scenes would do a great favour to the forum honestly. Cliche it may be, but it works!

Aishwarrior thumbnail

You’re absolutely right. That’s what’s missing. I felt like there were a few of those scenes in the initial episodes. In the beginning the banter between Kunal and Vandu was cute. It was evident that he was attracted to her especially when he was at her house to use the bathroom. We even saw Vandu mesmerized with Kunal as he played the violin. Now instead of the banter and feisty Vandu we saw in the beginning she is always saying “Sir” and being respectful because he’s her boss. And she was married as well so those scenes came to a halt. 

Also, the FL is gorgeous but I feel like they downplay it and she’s being compared to Mrunal who is younger. It would have been better in the last episode if Kunal had saw Vandu drying her hair versus Vaibhav who only mocked her. 

Originally posted by: nish_vir

I think forum's dead because our leads are still oh so very very faaaarsmiley36. A few fall catch, bumping, eye lock scenes would do a great favour to the forum honestly. Cliche it may be, but it works! 

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

totally - need more sexual tension between the leads. Kunal's inner urges finding V sexy while drying her hair and then him turning away could have been shown - They need to have scenes where he can appreciate her ...perhaps an office party where they need to dance :) ..from V's POV she's never really "looked" at Kunal in any such angle - need some shirtless scenes and such to spice it up.

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

You’re absolutely right. That’s what’s missing. I felt like there were a few of those scenes in the initial episodes. In the beginning the banter between Kunal and Vandu was cute. It was evident that he was attracted to her especially when he was at her house to use the bathroom. We even saw Vandu mesmerized with Kunal as he played the violin. Now instead of the banter and feisty Vandu we saw in the beginning she is always saying “Sir” and being respectful because he’s her boss. And she was married as well so those scenes came to a halt. 

Also, the FL is gorgeous but I feel like they downplay it and she’s being compared to Mrunal who is younger. It would have been better in the last episode if Kunal had saw Vandu drying her hair versus Vaibhav who only mocked her. 

Aishwarrior thumbnail

You’re right. Vandu has never really looked at Kunal. So having her develop feelings for him or an attraction maybe a hard task. 

In reality, single middle-aged women are not the easiest to fall in love especially after they have been hurt and if they are strong minded.

Vandu is no damsel in distress. She is more than capable of protecting herself and not afraid to go toe-to-toe with anyone. She’s known for grabbing the collar of any man who challenges her and speaking her mind. So it may take more than Kunal catching her from falling on rocks for authentic chemistry to take place. Kunal would have to support her in her dream or find out more about her love for music. Music is probably the only way to her heart at this point but unfortunately he hates her voice. 

All the best to the writers👍🏽. It’s going to be interesting to see how this bond develops. As of now, the leads are still so far from reaching a connection. 

Originally posted by: vdna

totally - need more sexual tension between the leads. Kunal's inner urges finding V sexy while drying her hair and then him turning away could have been shown - They need to have scenes where he can appreciate her ...perhaps an office party where they need to dance :) ..from V's POV she's never really "looked" at Kunal in any such angle - need some shirtless scenes and such to spice it up.