Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Where have all the BB OGs disappeared? BB forum used to be so much fun back in the day - especially seasons 6 to 8! It was something else. Not sure where everyone disappeared over time!

From last season it became kinda dull. And OG's from early season dont come now,sirf munna is still jawan heresmiley36 btw whats ur old id- if u dont mind?

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Where have all the BB OGs disappeared? BB forum used to be so much fun back in the day - especially seasons 6 to 8! It was something else. Not sure where everyone disappeared over time!

Few are still here rest of them left IF or left BB.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Why does her hairstyle resemble a Christmas tree? Ye kya fashion hai?

Girls were asked to do certain hair styles using hair products.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Chintu is beating Abhishek in twitter polls now, kahin ye to dark horse nahin? Never seen a more mind numbing season but I am starting to really find him funny.

Every week someone else looks sensible and then they do something hideous, very weird seasonsmiley37

Kyaaaaaaa

Yehi suna bacha tha bus 🥴

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mannara ke saare strategies ekdum backdated hai smiley36

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Chintu is beating Abhishek in twitter polls now, kahin ye to dark horse nahin? Never seen a more mind numbing season but I am starting to really find him funny.

Every week someone else looks sensible and then they do something hideous, very weird seasonsmiley37

OMG what smiley3

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

From last season it became kinda dull. And OG's from early season dont come now,sirf munna is still jawan heresmiley36 btw whats ur old id- if u dont mind?

I was very active for seasons 6, 7, 8 and 9. Came back a bit for 11 but it had become quieter and all OGs left. I feel strict forum rules played a huge role and then twitter etc also gained steam around 2015/16 with much lenient moderation.

Season 6 and 7 were batshit crazy here. Used to have at least 200 posts everyday and so many different ppl to interact with. And yes i saw munna, he posts here on DDT.

I don’t remember the exact username but it was something like CMPunk0912 or something. Lol.
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Ormax smiley36

https://x.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1723302250158997631?s=20

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago

Word Count: 1

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Where are TRP Kings and queen- Chintu, Abhishek and Isha smiley3

https://x.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1723302250158997631?s=20