Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

I THINK BECAUSE ITS THE BEGENING POINT she will learn a lot just give her the time ,she is lot better than few.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

She has some guts that one. After she got exposed for calling Khanzadi characterless she asked everyone to check her history on SM. If this was not enough she is telling Munawar she doesn’t like girls like Isha, Ankita and Khanzadi…..and she is Bigg boss Favourite. What message BB is spreading to society???

@bold....seriously!!!! Like Ankita said ....she is DUMB

Banned

[Post Removed]

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yaniki

Mannara is quite cunning and her baby way of talking to look innocent is hella annoying.

@Bold- This!! She tries too hard to sound cute especially with the guys. 32 year old baby. Big fail! smiley36

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninamoon

I’m soo glad she got nominated😊😊😊 All her true colors are finally showing. She’s shouting and yelling at Rinku and her real deep voice came out. Her plan to get all the Dhum House boys on her side, backfired on her when her House found out she was giving away their food.

Jigna and Rinku nominated her and she forgot their age and the respect they mutually have and started fighting with them. She disrespected them both so much and talked down to both elder ladies and they eventually cried.

She was so so upset that Jigna and Rinku didn’t nominate Khanzadi. She spent the last two days bad mouthing Khanzadi to all the guys and trying to convince everyone how “unethical” she is. Like what a sore loser!!! She’s just digging a hole for herself by stooping low on others character.

She dragged Navid into the fight and tried blaming him for also eating the puri and he literally had to shout for the first time ever to clear his own name. Im glad he spoke up to Mannara.

Navid- “You never gave me the puri”.

Mannara-“He also took a bite he wanted more”

Navid-“Mannara stop lying! I never took your puri because I asked you for it and you said no and to be self-independent. “

Mannara-“Okay whatever you got saved. Go give high five to Munawar.”

What? You falsely accused him and when he cleared his name and you were wrong, you then told him to go be happy somewhere else. What a nasty attitude this woman has!!

Also when Jigna confronted Anurag to ask why he ate their food. Mannara jumps in and says “Why didn’t you ask for this clarification when the butter was dropped?”

What is the relevance? She just brings up old unresolved topics in the middle of a fight to throw everyone off guard.

I hope Munawar, Khanzadi, Rinku, Jigna, Ankita all keep this in mind of how low she goes to prove her own wrong accusations and she’s always ready to do character assassination in her own people!

U pointed all the things and am sure majority will agree.. bt its unfortunate salman just ignore the entire week’s main issue..

astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

@bold.....OMG!!! WHAT IS SHE EVEN WEARING!!! I have to look away! She has horrible stylist and horrific makeup

she has no fashion sense and wears such ridiculous clothes all the time.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I find all the gals vamp only smiley37 except may be jigna ji

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just saw WKW and i’m sooo disappointed! instead of taking her class or showing her where she went wrong, Sallu bhai just agreed with her topics and gave her all the positive attention.. What a joke!

@MissBrownEyes

Edited by ninamoon - 11 months ago