Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

She has no respect for anyone. Her behaviour is so sick that it made an elderly woman break into tears.

Hate the faces she makes everytime KZ says something. She thinks she looks cute. Koi isko batao chipkali jaisi lagti hai. So obsessed with KZ smiley36

And her dressing sense is beyond horrible btw. So vulgar and tacky!

The disrespect is real! I cannot stand the way she is yelling at those older women. It breaks my heart. I’ve never seen this level of disrespect in this season, aside from her.

She is definitely jealous and obsessed of KZ. She’s is her biggest hater by watching her every move and nitpicking every small thing.

Omg her outfits are hideous!!! She is trying so hard to be something she’s not. Being provocative for Munnas attention😂 FAIL!

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninamoon

The disrespect is real! I cannot stand the way she is yelling at those older women. It breaks my heart. I’ve never seen this level of disrespect in this season, aside from her.

She is definitely jealous and obsessed of KZ. She’s is her biggest hater by watching her every move and nitpicking every small thing.

Omg her outfits are hideous!!! She is trying so hard to be something she’s not. Being provocative for Munnas attention😂 FAIL!

Agreed! smiley36 What a wannabe! Hope bb fulfills her wish and sends her away.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

@bold.....OMG!!! WHAT IS SHE EVEN WEARING!!! I have to look away! She has horrible stylist and horrific makeup

An eyesore fr!smiley26

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Manara is NOTHING. The only reason I'm even mentioning her is to give my input to this post. Just ignore her completely already!smiley13

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

When Will Salman take her class

Never

Word Count: 1

NINALOGY thumbnail

She is liar, insecure and fake

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She is liar, insecure and fake

She has some guts that one. After she got exposed for calling Khanzadi characterless she asked everyone to check her history on SM. If this was not enough she is telling Munawar she doesn’t like girls like Isha, Ankita and Khanzadi…..and she is Bigg boss Favourite. What message BB is spreading to society???

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Only one word for this post smiley39

LOL

PS- Mannara rocks smiley40

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nope. She is th calling bell of the house. Bcz of her all th freeloaders r visible such as...Ramukakas,baby sitters,Kanta bai, Shanta bai, Sleepin beauties, Pamperes, Jeejooos.....etc. Mujhe to laga tha Lokhande maa hai, smiley19pati ke bacci hai, tortured biwi/gf hai, kitchen mein F+ hai, besahara becari abla dukhiari hai....but no. Bcz of Manara last night I knew Lokhande matarani hai.🙏🤣 Go Lokhande go.👍 It is high time for all the baby sutters to go home. This shd b a woman sp.🤗

PS. Manara iss season ka best entertainment hai.🥰🤣

Edited by jhalak7 - 11 months ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There are people who like her. May be she will become sasta version of shehnaazsmiley16. She is in top 5smiley15.