Mannara is VAMP of season 17

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I’m soo glad she got nominated😊😊😊 All her true colors are finally showing. She’s shouting and yelling at Rinku and her real deep voice came out. Her plan to get all the Dhum House boys on her side, backfired on her when her House found out she was giving away their food.

Jigna and Rinku nominated her and she forgot their age and the respect they mutually have and started fighting with them. She disrespected them both so much and talked down to both elder ladies and they eventually cried.

She was so so upset that Jigna and Rinku didn’t nominate Khanzadi. She spent the last two days bad mouthing Khanzadi to all the guys and trying to convince everyone how “unethical” she is. Like what a sore loser!!! She’s just digging a hole for herself by stooping low on others character.

She dragged Navid into the fight and tried blaming him for also eating the puri and he literally had to shout for the first time ever to clear his own name. Im glad he spoke up to Mannara.

Navid- “You never gave me the puri”.

Mannara-“He also took a bite he wanted more”

Navid-“Mannara stop lying! I never took your puri because I asked you for it and you said no and to be self-independent. “

Mannara-“Okay whatever you got saved. Go give high five to Munawar.”

What? You falsely accused him and when he cleared his name and you were wrong, you then told him to go be happy somewhere else. What a nasty attitude this woman has!!

Also when Jigna confronted Anurag to ask why he ate their food. Mannara jumps in and says “Why didn’t you ask for this clarification when the butter was dropped?”

What is the relevance? She just brings up old unresolved topics in the middle of a fight to throw everyone off guard.

I hope Munawar, Khanzadi, Rinku, Jigna, Ankita all keep this in mind of how low she goes to prove her own wrong accusations and she’s always ready to do character assassination in her own people!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Mannara is the queen of heartssmiley42

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When Will Salman take her class

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt so bad for jigna and rinku. I mean just because they nominated u doesnt mean u loose the respect for elders. You can nominate them next week and its better than torturing them with ur words. Iam glad rinku raised her voice and said it loud ke apke true colors bahar arahe hai after you got nominated agar itna hi chota dil tha tu ana nahi chahye the bb mein smiley32i hope salman raise this issue and tell her she is a biggest cry baby of this seaoson.

Edited by cape - 11 months ago
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

never.. Priyanka then will take Salman's class. Salman will defend mannara till the end.

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly I can’t stand her. What the heck was she wearing today. That pink bodysuit looked so clumsy and vulgar on her body. smiley11

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So true. She has no respect for anyone. Her behaviour is so sick that it made an elderly woman break into tears.

And about Navid. It was all recorded in the camera that she refused to give him puri and was extremely rude to him for no reason at all. Felt bad for him because he has always been there for her when she needed any kind of emotional support (shedding those invisible tears). Such an ungrateful person!

Hate the faces she makes everytime KZ says something. She thinks she looks cute. Koi isko batao chipkali jaisi lagti hai. So obsessed with KZ smiley36

And her dressing sense is beyond horrible btw. So vulgar and tacky!

Edited by Aurora_77 - 11 months ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

only in the audiences dreams smiley42
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

So true. She has no respect for anyone. Her behaviour is so sick that it made an elderly woman break into tears.

And about Navid. It was all recorded in the camera that she refused to give him puri and was extremely rude to him for no reason at all. Felt bad for him because he has always been there for her when she needed any kind of emotional support (shedding those invisible tears). Such an ungrateful person!

Hate the faces she makes everytime KZ says something. She thinks she looks cute. Koi isko batao chipkali jaisi lagti hai. So obsessed with KZ smiley36

And her dressing sense is beyond horrible btw. So vulgar and tacky!

@bold.....OMG!!! WHAT IS SHE EVEN WEARING!!! I have to look away! She has horrible stylist and horrific makeup

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

BB is in love with Manara and Salman can not insult his friend Priyanka's cousin sister💁