Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Mannara has turned out to be the official villain of this season. I see her getting so much hate now, I hardly see people liking her, at least neutrals.

BB wanted to make Vicky and Isha the villain but unki khud ki favourite turned out to be the villain lol. Thanks to Mannara's off personality that even Abhishek looks better than her barring his past with Isha.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 11 months ago
vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Yeh Scene kaab hua thaa episode mai dekhaya thaa kya Ya nahi smiley44
Ache scène dekhaye nahi smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzTsGS0CJSQ/?igshid=YjVjNjZkNmFjNg==

dikhaya tha. happened when they were playing spin the bottle smiley36

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

This entire targeting Vicky thing by bb is cuz they feel he dominates over her and if they don’t interfere he’ll never let her play independently and so Vicky will outshine her which he was in the starting by a lot.

For bb profucers Ankita is their star, their investment whom they can use in future color shows and serials and their script always had her finishing in the top 2 but that won’t happen if Vicky keeps dominating her.

Bb doesn’t say anything to Munna cuz he listens to them and is doing what they ask. They wanted him to have a track with manarra he provided that to them, they wanted to show Ankita having her own relationships with other contestants and Munawar has provided bb with that too with his bonding track with Ankita.

Meanwhile Vicky is preventing them from getting what they want which is for Ankita toh outshine him and he be reduced to a supporting character like Abhinav so he will keep being targeted by the makers lol

He will anyway be targeted by makers, all spouses are whether they do anything or not. If they support they are told you have no wajood without your wife and they attempt to play they are humiliated, though I get your point.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Yeh Scene kaab hua thaa episode mai dekhaya thaa kya Ya nahi smiley44
Ache scène dekhaye nahi smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzTsGS0CJSQ/?igshid=YjVjNjZkNmFjNg==

Previous epeiaode mein hua tha i think after sana was nominated smiley36

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I do agree with you guys on Abhishek looking sanest of all surprisingly. smiley22

Actually, if I keep aside his Isha and KZ thingy, he comes across fine ( but I still can't like him smiley36).

Actually, I liked Munna, Vicky and Abhishek getting along with each other yesterday. I want to kill myself for doing this though. smiley13

I was beginning to think he’s bearable with sensible moment until the Aish fight. No doubt she’s a lunatic but he clearly did intend to fight.

what was more repulsive was the dahi fight, where he told Isha not to touch his yoghurt. Then he went charging out of the door at her, this guy is deffo a psycho. The other fights he knows what he’s doing here he goes nuts.

Then he tried to backtrack, and ask her for coffee playing victim when she refused and saying she’s cruel smiley29.

Now because KZ is doing this hot and cold thing, abb wkv another girl is sacrificed for mahaan heartbroken abhishek. As if he isn’t doing this for the show, but acting toh dekho bhai sahab ki.

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1722959121606201695?s=46&t=oHvRjCOkPBEDTgIhPwcg6w

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 11 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

He will anyway be targeted by makers, all spouses are whether they do anything or not. If they support they are told you have no wajood without your wife and they attempt to play they are humiliated, though I get your point.

I think bb wants a balance in the secondary spouse like they want them to give some content and be a lil involved but not outshine the primary spouse and in this vicky threatens to outshine Ankita completely jo ke makers want in top 2 so they will always try to derail his game lol

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

This entire targeting Vicky thing by bb is cuz they feel he dominates over her and if they don’t interfere he’ll never let her play independently and so Vicky will outshine her which he was in the starting by a lot.

For bb profucers Ankita is their star, their investment whom they can use in future color shows and serials and their script always had her finishing in the top 2 but that won’t happen if Vicky keeps dominating her.

Bb doesn’t say anything to Munna cuz he listens to them and is doing what they ask. They wanted him to have a track with manarra he provided that to them, they wanted to show Ankita having her own relationships with other contestants and Munawar has provided bb with that too with his bonding track with Ankita.

Meanwhile Vicky is preventing them from getting what they want which is for Ankita toh outshine him and he be reduced to a supporting character like Abhinav so he will keep being targeted by the makers lol

Yeah I get the why of it - but the how is really shitty. Itni overt disrespect is not making sense - BB looks like such a tuccha with the way they talk to Vicky.

And given Anku doesn’t actually come with the kinda fanbase these bahus normally have in tow - I feel like BB overdoing the beizzati with Vicky could potentially backfire on them - if people start to sympathise with him.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yeah I get the why of it - but the how is really shitty. Itni overt disrespect is not making sense - BB looks like such a tuccha with the way they talk to Vicky.

And given Anku doesn’t actually come with the kinda fanbase these bahus normally have in tow - I feel like BB overdoing the beizzati with Vicky could potentially backfire on them - if people start to sympathise with him.

I know bb is being overzealous but has always been biased towards the ppl it favors it’s just that he’s been more vocal about out it this time lol

And I think it can backfire on them not in the way of Vicky getting more support out of sympathy but by ppl like munawar who bb wants in top 2 or manarra who they want in top 5 being disliked more and more for being favored too much which could pave the way for someone else to win which if it’s ankita channel will be fine but if it’s abhishek then thats an egg on the face of the channel and audience 😂