Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Vicky is not allowed to play! This is the most sad part of this season! Where jigna can also talk,vicky cant!

Exactly, Neil doesn’t speak anything so BB force him to talk. Vicky is smart so he isn’t allowed to play
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

BB has problem when vicky or abhishek whispers to others and doesnt talk in mic...

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I don't mind Munnu, he is witty and speaks well but the format of this room room and the blatant favouring is what is off putting. Tbh its a clear road to victory for him because compared to the other contestants he has less baggage and doesn't look as psycho.

What BB is not getting is, with the format of this show, it is hard for Munnu to do much or for that matter someone like Vicky. This whole alliance with Manara is costing him.

Vicky and him ideally should be top 2 but it will be Munnu vs Abhishek the chomu or Ankita.

Same, Munawar's win for me is far better than someone like Abhishek winning this season or even Mannara. Even Ankita comes across annoying a lot of times. Munawar isn't that great in comparison to the hype but I don't find him annoying at least.

Bold - can't agree more. Vicky and Munawar should be an ideal top 2. Them as top 2 would look much better in comparison to Munawar pitting against Ankita, Abhishek or Mannara. They definitely seem like leaders of two opposite groups. But BB wants Ankita or Aishwarya as a leader more of another group rather than Vicky.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Same, Munawar's win for me is far better than someone like Abhishek winning this season or even Mannara. Even Ankita comes across annoying a lot of times. Munawar isn't that great in comparison to the hype but I don't find him annoying at least.

Bold - can't agree more. Vicky and Munawar should be an ideal top 2. Them as top 2 would look much better in comparison to Munawar pitting against Ankita, Abhishek or Mannara. They definitely seem like leaders of two opposite groups. But BB wants Ankita or Aishwarya as a leader more of another group rather than Vicky.

Same agreed, in the last couple of episodes, doormat hi sahi, Munawar and Vicky look sane. Vicky seems down and out with the constant taunting and phir karre bhi toh kya?

Ankita for sure BB wants to elevate, I feel Aish they just want her to go nuts and behave the way she does.

But real TRP they got this week was from Isha-Abhishek-Samarth, watch this space for more of this crap.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

kz is getting annoying with this i like him, i don't like him thing she's pulling. kinda reminds me of tina smiley36 she holds abhishek's hand, flirts with him, says he has her heart, etc., then she goes to other people and says he's making her uncomfortable and she doesn't wanna embarrass him so she's going along with it smiley39

Its fkn ridiculous, she is looking pathetic and he is toh anyway a loser. Her game is totally phuss due to this love angle.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

At present - I want Ankita, Munawar and Vicky in top 3 as of now until someone really really surprises me with his or her game play.

abhishek deserves it too. he is playing well

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

He looks absolutely wasted.

What specialty he has ki lock upp ka winner ban geya tha?

Oh i forgot, king MP stand bhi to bb ka hi winner hainsmiley36

did you watch lock upp?

he absolutely ruled there.

it was more task based and mind games played a big role there so he could show his smartness.

here in bb its just fake fights and he isnt interested in doing that

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I cant stand BB's constant interruptions in today's episode, its so annoying, we never get to hear contestants strategize or talk even for this lame task as BB is constantly interruptingsmiley11

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Idiot Ankita in her anger shouldn’t have removed Aish and Neil, I feel. They were still in her room, should have waited.

But Neil and Aish acting jilted is hilarious are they delusional.

Munna thought he had Ankita in his control but Munna tu itna bhi bada mastermind nahin haï smiley37

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 11 months ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Munnu boolta hai task ki between tooh Biggboss kuch nahi Bool raha vikcy bolta hai tooh active ho jata hai smiley7

EXACTLY!!!!!!! I observed this too!!! Munna can do anything , he can prompt anyone. He can coach anyone.