Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Petrichor is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. As far as I can tell no one in the world can dislike that earthy scent, so in that context I think/believe Petrichor is a nice/pleasant username.smiley36

I love the scent wow pertrichor unique unsmiley27
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Despite having Sonu's song in LSC, it tanked.

😭😭😭

Word Count: 0

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Petrichor is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. As far as I can tell no one in the world can dislike that earthy scent, so in that context I think/believe Petrichor is a nice/pleasant username.smiley36

chill

Itne bhaari gyaan ki zarurat nahi hai - Indian Meme Templates

Word Count: 1

1274961 thumbnail

She was just sharing

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

She was just sharing

Acha !? Amir Khan . Pk | Funny images, Gif, Cool gifs

Word Count: 1

1003197 thumbnail

He did not manifest it in a song

I love that earthy smell

images - 2023-11-11T220327.157.jpeg

Oh it means this smiley3

I always imagined it to be someone who used to steal petri dish from school science lab smiley44

Edited by NathuPaapi - 10 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I liked Laal Singh though, it shouldn’t have been a disaster, Aamir should have released it a bit later maybe. But in all honesty comparing all khans last movies, Laal Singh is the one that stands out in quality. I hope Aamir can come back, Spy universe saved Pathaan otherwise I was like WTH, I liked Jawan more.

Seriously i found LSC mediocre it's just a copy paste of FG the only bollywood remake of a Hollywood movie i liked is Aashiqui 2 because it stood up from the original btw I've watched Pathaan on theaters it was an amazing experience got fed up by the little when jim started doing his plotting btw i haven't watched jawan yet but heard it's good reviews

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He cannot make a comeback and it's totally fine. Not everyone is Shah Rukh Khan who can deliver two 1000cr movies at the age of 57.

He had a good acting career and maybe it's time to switch to direction.

I'm always chill. After throwing 2 mocking memes at my face Are you happy now? You need to chill.

Wanted to ignore the 2 mocking memes but I'm the last person who take shit from ANYONE, especially when it was harmless intention from my end to share the meaning of the word as Petrichor is not a routine word we use on daily basis!

If the second meme was not mocking one I will apologize for this comment but if it is mocking one then you deserve this comment.

I'm damn tired right now, wanted to post this tomorrow as Tuesday I have week off but when I logged in it was bugging me that someone mocked me with 2 mocking memes here just bcz I shared the meaning of a word.

Edited by Newbird - 10 months ago