Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Part 65

They reached the racetrack and Geet saw people dressed up in leather pants and biker jackets. A few people even had helmets in their hands.

Geet looked at Maan feeling extremely mad.

She had half a mind to wring his neck and make him understand what does dress to occasion mean!

While half her mind suspected that he deliberately let her stick out like a sore thumb and be made fun of

But she looked at his own stupid out of place pants and dress shoes.

And sadly, accepted the fact that she is tied down with a clueless fashion idiot.

Of course, now that she looked so out of place some people just pointed and laughed at her behind her back. They said all sorts of things that she was clueless, a wannabe, trying too hard to fit in but backfired.

Some people who were jealous of her. That she got married to Maan. Laughed maliciously and spoke mean things in hushed voices.

Some people could feel her genuine awkwardness and had gone through similar situations themselves sympathized with her and genuinely smiled at her and helped turn the situation less awkward.

They spoke about the times when their partners had misinformed them about the occasion and how they had gone all Halloween costume dressed up to serious office dinner party.

Geet relaxed a bit and laughed along with the people.

She even took off her hat and used it as a fan for herself and the kind woman accompanying her.

As they laughed and chatted, Ayesha walked up to them.

She was dressed up in sleek leather pants and Black leather bomber jacket. Looking like a badass chic.

A - oh dear. Look at you. You must be feeling totally out of place here. It's my fault I should have let you know earlier about the events planned.

Geet fake smile on.

G - It's fine. Not so bad. It's better to wear a breezy dress than leather in this heat.

A - Huh? You mean you aren't going to change and come race with us?

G - Race on bikes?

A - Of course? What else?

G - No way!!

Firstly, Geet didn't want to come in last in the race. And secondly, she was afraid of accidents and damage to her skin or face.

A - But Maan absolutely loves bike racing! Won't you accompany him?

G - He has plenty of people accompanying him. I 'll cheer for him from the stands.

Ayesha tried to get Geet to race and at the same time tried to make her feel out of place.

She couldn't accomplish the first and but made lot of progress on her second goal.

By the time she left to race. Geet just wanted to turn around and leave.

The ladies who had been chatting with her before stopped her.

They looked a bit awkward; they could also sense Ayesha's intent behind her sugar-coated words.

Seeing how Geet was all alone here while the Ayesha straddled the bike next to Maan on the racecourse as they joked and laughed, getting ready for the race.

They felt they should clarify a few things to Geet.

L1- Actually Ayesha...

G - If you want to say that I shouldn't mind her words and excuse her behavior ,then no need to say anything at all.

L2 shook her head.

L2- Actually... we don't want to sound like we are sowing discord...

L1- We just feel you should know the hard facts.

G - What is it?

L1- Ayesha was actually the most popular girl in our batch. There was voting event for the top beauty with brains, and she won by a large majority vote.

L2- And she had always crushed hard on Maan…I mean we all had a bit of a crush on him but she…

L1- Hey don't speculate okay. Here is the fact. Ayesha would make sure she is part of every study or activity group Maan was part of. She openly and secretly- dissuaded and tripped up and plotted against all the girls who tried to pursue Maan or confessed to him.

L2 - There was even a rumor that they are secretly dating but... both of them denied it straightforwardly. And also, all these years Maan had been single, and he never had any scandals, nor did he ever bring anyone here... so everyone just assumed that he was waiting for her to come back...

L1- Again that may not be true... just our assumption you know. Plus, you guys are married now, and he looks really smitten with you.

L2- Just tolerate Ayesha as they are good friends. She is petty but harmless.

Geet silently nodded her head not saying much. Digesting all that she had just heard. The uneasy feeling in her gut had finally materialized.

Geet looked at the racetrack and saw the bikes whizzing by. She cheered when she saw Maan's bike pass.

But inside she felt it was kind of useless.

Would he even care if she cheered for him or not? Does he even care that she is here or not. Now that... that...

Now that the lady he had been pining after for so many years was finally back.

Once the race was over Maan parked his bike and jogged over to Geet wiping his sweat soaked hair on his sleeve

Coming over to Geet he enthusiastically asked.

M - Did you see? You saw me, right? So? What do you think?

G - Nice. Good job on coming third.

Geet replied dryly... She didn't understand much about bike racing to say anything else.

Maan wilted under what he felt was harsh criticism and tried to make excuses.

M- Well…the first and second position are professionals so you can't expect me to beat them!! I mean I can if I practice but still. I did pretty well, right?! Did you see the last turn I took? It was so...

Maan spoke bunch of technical racing stuff which Geet didn't understand at all.

Geet smiled encouragingly and nodded along with whatever he was saying.

After a few minutes Ayesha also came along and congratulated Maan for getting position in top 3. They talked about the race enthusiastically.

Geet felt redundant and turned around to leave.

M - Hey where are you going?

G - You guys carry on. I think I got too much sun. I'll go and relax for some time.

Geet walked away not waiting to see them talk anymore.

Why stay where she is not needed.

As she walked a few minutes later Maan caught up to her.

M - Here drink this.

He offered her a cool beverage bottle.

M - Did you get a heat stroke? Tired? You don't have a fever, do you?

He raised his hand to check her forehead temperature.

She dodged his hand and smiled a bit apologetically.

G - I am fine... just a bit tired maybe. Your hands stink from the racing and the sweating.

M - oh sorry.

He tried to rub his hands clean against his pant legs.

M - c'mon let’s go back and you can rest in the room.

G - You should go hang out with your friends. You don't have to accompany me.

M - It's fine. They are just gonna party and barbecue by the pool side.

G – Well…still. You all are meeting after so long. You should stay with them.

M - Hmm it's okay, not important. Do you need some medicine? Should I ask if a physician is around? You do look a bit pale.

Geet had known before coming here that things may not go well, and she had also promised herself that she wouldn't be a downer at the vacation. She wouldn't make him choose between his friends and her or create unnecessary drama.

She wanted Maan to enjoy the vacation he had been so looking forward to. She saw how excited and happy he had been from the moment they had arrived.

Taking a deep sigh and praying for patience. She told Maan that she was feeling much better after the drink.

G - I guess I just got dehydrated. Let's go to the party. We can rest after the vacation is over. let's go... let's go.

She grabbed Maan's arm and pulled him towards the pool side.

Maan felt something wasn't entirely right. He wanted to be alone with her for a while and ask her what's going on.

But seeing her enthusiastically pulling him around. He thought he is wrong... maybe she is just tired and dehydrated. That's all.

Geet stayed by Maan's side as he introduced her to several more people and they reminisced about their college days.

Geet also slightly avoided being stranded with the two ladies from the race.

Although they said they are telling her facts and they mean no harm, they didn't spare her feelings at all.

Geet strongly suspected that the stuff they said was clearly meant to incite her.

They probably wanted her and Ayesha to get into messy catfight and enjoy the show from side lines.

Maybe they had their own personal grudges against Ayesha and wanted to use her to vent out their grievances.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Neelu ☺️

Awesome update 😃

I am just feeling for Geet as she was totally out of place in this group & she had no idea about what's going on ....

I really appreciate that Geet didn't let Maan know about this but she let it go & be a part of the gang nowe 🙂

Aisha seems to be bit troublesome for Geet but it can be a other way round as these ladies might enjoy the cat fight between them too

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for updating regularly.

Geet should atleast talk to Maan about his past relationship. As, they both had discussed they like each other. Not Geet, but Maan had expressed his feelings to Geet.

Geet should stop thinking about Ayesha, rather enjoy their trip. Can't wait for pool party.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 65

Fun Filled Update

It seems like the ladies that spoke to Geet has jealousy within them

but seeing Maan's care for Geet , she cannot take his time away

from his friends

and decides to go with Maan and just be with him at the pool side

of course more woman will get jealous

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful wonderful 💯 update fabulous 🤩 🤩

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

geet was right about awkwardness regarding this vacation but she cover it for maan as she dint want any difficulty in vacation for which maan was waiting from long

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hi appreciate the pm and update

Part 65

admire how Geet handled the situation

of cos Ayesha shows her fake concern

well she tried to make Geet feel out of place

so the ladies speak to Geet about Ayesha

now Geet is aware that Ayesha likes Geet

great that Geet cheered for Maan

oh Maan came out third

as expected Geet decided to relaz as Maan was busy with Ayesha

glad that Maan went after Geet

liked Maan's concern for Geet

pleased that Maan stayed with Geet throughout and introduced her

Geet's thoughts were reasonable

update soon

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great part, its wonderful the way Geet handles these situations✨ waiting for more

Renuka1972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update . It’s nice to see Geet handling the ladies. Waiting for next part .

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet is feeling out of place with maans friends first the dress that didn't suit and the environment she is new and she can't enjoy properly but she don't want to spoil the vacation of maan with his friends