I think BB has some

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Kind of time period contract with Rinku and Jigna. Nothing new, as many previous contestants also came on those contracts that guranteed them few weeks in house. Why else would BB put Rinku and Jigna in brain room? Getting saved by nominations every week. If those 2 were in diff rooms. They would hve been nominated long time ago and viewrs would hve voted them out. They are safe in brain room. Also naved, why would you put him in the brain room lmao guy can hardly understand hindi and you have him in a master mind room lmaopoo

Edited by joker83 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Every season needs a cook.

I think that's their job.

If you notice there's always someone who does all the cooking.who remains in the show till the end.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Bb kept them in brain room for their fixed one munawar , so tat he shines n they are just nos to him , bb given mandali to munawar so tat game will be in his control n he shines lol .
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

Kind of time period contract with Rinku and Jigna. Nothing new, as many previous contestants also came on those contracts that guranteed them few weeks in house. Why else would BB put Rinku and Jigna in brain room? Getting saved by nominations every week. If those 2 were in diff rooms. They would hve been nominated long time ago and viewrs would hve voted them out. They are safe in brain room. Also naved, why would you put him in the brain room lmao guy can hardly understand hindi and you have him in a master mind room lmaopoo

also they could be cheap( meaning lowest weekly pay).
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't even understand why none of the girls take them out of the race yesterday ? They were so busy at eliminating the strong contestants that they made the game so boring. smiley12

1275456 thumbnail

Rinku is still doing fine this week but Jigna? What does she do? She is always crying and takes the backseat to Rinku (who is already a backseat to all contestants barring Navid).

And why is Navid still there? Pls just get rid of him. He has 0 game and is the biggest crybaby in the house.

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Jigna cries after every little argument she engages in. Being a crime reporter I thought she would be somewhat tough lady with lots of endurance and all; but she has cried the most so far in the house.