Chopra Legacy - Manara Vibes don't match up!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I was excited when Bigg Boss 17 started with Manara in the show, but now I find her very Fake!!! She is trying very hard to look innocent, sweet and classy.

She fought Munawar, then was feeling down and cried and said she wants to go home, asking BB to bring her in confession room!

All that drama only to get Munawar's attention!!! How her mood changed from sad to happy after Munawar gave her some pampering.

I am sorry, but Manara is not proving to be a "Chopra", at least her "vibes" don't match the "CHOPRAS" - her cousins are not quitters, but Manara has said it more than ones that she wants to go home!

I don't know how she is in Dimaak house! Why did BB moved her from Dil to Dimaak room!!

Even today's episode, she begged BB to not separate her from Munawar!

Manara, I hope you get this message! PLEASE fight your battles without begging BB and Munawar's support!

Edited by Purrrfect - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Parineeti and Priyanka have an independent vibe with a fierce, yet gentle aura which always speaks for itself. The magic must’ve skipped a bloodline here because Mannara’s only “vibe” is to cry for male attention and talk bad about all the female contestants (no matter what age).

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Pc and Pari aren't annoying lol. They are bold and confident. I think she thinks she's doing really well making muddas out of nothing. Crying she wants to go home. Showing how jealous and annoying she is.

Lots of people can fight for their rights but are not as irritating as toxic as abhishake is I'd prefer seeing him and Arun at it then her forcing munawar to give her attention and pretend to care about her feelings smiley37

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Easy peasy she isn’t Chopra she’s Handasmiley36 jo ab hum sab ke sir par phutt raha hai smiley44

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

She is using chopra from maternal side to get fame

She is handa. And i think handa family is not so good thensmiley36

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

I was excited when Bigg Boss 17 started with Manara in the show, but now I find her very Fake!!! She is trying very hard to look innocent, sweet and classy.

She fought Munawar, then was feeling down and cried and said she wants to go home, asking BB to bring her in confession room!

All that drama only to get Munawar's attention!!! How her mood changed from sad to happy after Munawar gave her some pampering.

I am sorry, but Manara is not proving to be a "Chopra", at least her "vibes" don't match the "CHOPRAS" - her cousins are not quitters, but Manara has said it more than ones that she wants to go home!

I don't know how she is in Dimaak house! Why did BB moved her from Dil to Dimaak room!!

Even today's episode, she begged BB to not separate her from Munawar!

Manara, I hope you get this message! PLEASE fight your battles without begging BB and Munawar's support!

I do agree with you for what ever u said but cant compare to her cousins because they had never been into the BB .
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She's a wannabe and she's not even good at it. I really don't think what airs she has? Hate to say this, but uske Paas na chehra hai na good bod! Na good language.

Ribku ke khoob dhulai ki uski kal. Totally loved it, never expected to see this side of hers.

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manara is not at all innocent or cute. Sudha Chandra tried to push the cute and innocent narrative too. Bullshit! Manara is very calculating, vindictive and vengeful.

She used word Molested and made mudda out of Munawar joking about her and khanzaadi.
she apologized to everyone for saying molested and then made Munawar apologize publicly too.
Rinku asked Munawar if he had feelings for Manara which he denied. Manara took revenge by attacking Rinku and jigna for this (yesterday’s fight saying she feels jigna doesn’t like Munawara to spend time with her (Manara).

Watch all her fights - it is always vengeful and stupid.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It is a Handa legacy and not Chopra

SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

There was this director / producer named Ashok Handa who changed his surname to Honda. I thought it was pretty cheesy!

Looks like all these Handas are stuck with their surnames and need some sorta revamping / readjustment to those names.