BIGG BOSS Ye tumhe kya huwa?

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Did the last season of Bigg Boss resemble this one? Were there no tasks?

I kind of miss the drama of jail time, arguments over washroom cleaning duty, and all that.

I recall contestants in previous seasons having to give up their personal items to either save others or secure a luxury budget.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah!!

Where's all the fun stuff?? The producers seem to have gotten laaaaaazzzy!!

All I see are the HMs wandering, lounging around, doing nothing in particular and arguing like crazy. Human beings need an outlet to channel their nervous energy. So tasks are needed, pronto!!

And let's start jailing and slapping fines/punishment to bring the competitors into line. Sheeesh!smiley13

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj ka episode dekh kar itni irritation ho rahi thi. Trolling task bhi poora cut kar ke dikhaya. Hass ke fake fights kar rahe hain. BB needs to bring proper tasks. Bohot stale ho raha hai. Previous seasons had physical tasks but also tasks related to using negotiating, convincing skills like the rajneeti task.

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And in the past seasons, damaging any property in BB house was punished, how throwing pillows in the pool not punishable?