Munawar are you that desperate?

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

This guy apologizes on national Tv and front of other housemates on something that never needed an apology to begin with. No, please don't say well he is a good guy that's why he did it. It has nothing to do with good or bad. It's his stupidity and desperation for mannara's friendship. I was so happy when he was talking to himself saying why should I apologize and then min later the guy is saying sorry with his hands together. what a let down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

People are blowing this guy out of proportion, when all he is a whole bunch of useless hot air!smiley13

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

uski mastermind-giri ka hissa hoga yeh bhi. yall just aren't getting it smiley16

QueenBee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kal ke episode main miss fake ne bulwa diya Munawwar se ki BB ne dono ko sath rahne ko bola hai .. zarur BB team ki taraf se pressure hoga Munna par

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He’s trying to play a good guy so badly. But his public apology was only to save this fake friendship angle that bigg boss has thrown on him. I really do blame BB for putting the pressure on him by constantly inviting them in the Confession Room together and saying “apki dost naraz hai apsay” and all this crap. Now Munna is going to be carrying this insecure lady like dead weight throughout this whole season.