Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Munawar had no game, jo bachi huyi game thi iski woh bhi manara ki waja sy pani main mil gayi. He is looking like her servant.

Same scenario in Lock Up…..repeat situation..girl is different 🤣

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Rinku is the star of the episode

https://twitter.com/rachitmehra_2/status/1722330655399579867?t=oNozSuM9bRqFWyrCS9mRSQ&s=19

Rinku ji on 🔥, she destroyed Manarasmiley36

Edited by gibige - 11 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mannara has picked up fights with every women except Aishwarya. I so desperately want them to be at loggerheadssmiley42 This time I don't want Neil to either interfere or constrain his bachcha. Bus khula chhod dosmiley36

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smriti25

Mannara has picked up fights with every women except Aishwarya. I so desperately want them to be at loggerheadssmiley42 This time I don't want Neil to either interfere or constrain his bachcha. Bus khula chhod dosmiley36

What are you suggesting…look how scared this guy is becharasmiley44smiley44smiley37

https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1722304371587977448?s=61&t=gAaCxsw9sF_7r2ra1fNTug

Edited by ninastx - 11 months ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya sach mein aish real mein bhi aisi haismiley29

I can't believe neilsmiley3

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smriti25

It would be interesting.

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fighting through tasks makes sense. What is this yaar, now these folks are simply shouting and fighting for no reason. And colors tv is branding thsi as entertaining. No head or tail. NB and Abhishek fight was fight for the sake of fighting . See BB13 and even BB 15 the fight was due tasks etc. the fights and the chaotic stuff is stupid and idiotic. And as aud we are like oh she yelled it’s meme worthy , we with no choice are dealing with mediocre stuff since last season. It’s like group of idiots in BB where BB will wind people up to bark till they lose steam/

Where is forming connections! Theee is no intelligent game play, on top of that couples, they will be comfortable with eo company that they won’t even make connections which is the whole point of the game . That way vicky and ankita are better, real or fake they are trying to make some bonds.