Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I still don't get why Mannara is still not called out the way she character assassinates the girls in the house. I am sure she will again get away. She called Khanzaadi characterless but didn't say a single word against Abhishek's antics.. similarly, she character assassinated Isha way back when Ankita defended Isha. Ankita me lakh issues honge but one thing I really liked about her that despite of her differences with Isha and KZ, she didn't endorse Mannara's character assassination of these girls. Mannara is absolutely another misogynist in the house.

mannara is disgusting. per bb ki fav hai to sallu never comments on the gross things she says.

sure, she doesn't endorse it but she also doesn't take a strong stand. ankita is using the typical script that bahus follow in the bb house - sachai ki murat, achai ki murat, stands up for what's right, etc., so why doesn't she strongly stand against mannara's BS? even when mannara had character assassinated isha, ankita told her no superficially. then munawar spoke to her on manara's behalf and shared that she's possessive over ankita or whateva and then ankita went back to being normal with her and not taking a stand. she's so self-obsessed. jaise hi apne pe baat ai to isha (who she was claiming is her sister at the time) ki izzat or character gaya bhaarh mein smiley36 the same happened today where mannara called kz characterless. she said it's not about isha but i'm sure she was including kz and isha both because she has spoken this way about isha in the past, and she was saying characterless larkiyan not one larki specifically. anku ne aj bhi koi strong stand nahi lia. bas superficially bol dia k aisa nahi hai and then she kept mollycoddling this witch. it's a big deal to call someone characterless and if someone acts like the achai ki murat bahu then they should take a strong stand against things like this. ankita to bas jo bolti hai wo superficially bol deti hai so if she ever needs to, she can claim k meine to stand lia tha na even though it's not really a stand.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Iss munna kaka chuchaa nhi hai

Jesy aish fight karti hai pora saath deta hai uska

exactly. koi phasa nahi hai aur bechara bhi nahi hai. he defends her in every fight. uska behavior bhi defend karta hai. us k behalf pe larhta bhi hai. someone shared here that in LF he was saying usko ash ka larhna cute lagta hai smiley39

NINALOGY thumbnail

Dusron ko characterless bolney wali khud fake flirting kar rahi thi abhishek sy 🥴

NINALOGY thumbnail

Abhinav, ankit aur kundra ky liye toh phir thoda sa feel hota tha ky woh shayd phansey howey hain but nooooo sympathy for this spineless neil.

He is same like aish, dono ky dono pagal hain, rab ny mila di jodi

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

exactly. koi phasa nahi hai aur bechara bhi nahi hai. he defends her in every fight. uska behavior bhi defend karta hai. us k behalf pe larhta bhi hai. someone shared here that in LF he was saying usko ash ka larhna cute lagta hai smiley39

He was smiling when aish was saying chal nikal toh abhi 🥴

NINALOGY thumbnail

Rinku is the star of the episode

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeh papa ki pari mannara chahti kya hai kabhi isko pora week munawaar sy baat nhi karni toh kabhi she is requesting bb to keep her with munawaar 🥴

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeh papa ki pari mannara chahti kya hai kabhi isko pora week munawaar sy baat nhi karni toh kabhi she is requesting bb to keep her with munawaar 🥴

What made me sick was the way she behaved in the episode today. She feels so-entitled and the way she is using the connection with Munawar. The hold she has over him omg 🤮🤮🤮 and the way he dances to her tunes.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

What made me sick was the way she behaved in the episode today. She feels so-entitled and the way she is using the connection with Munawar. The hold she has over him omg 🤮🤮🤮 and the way he dances to her tunes.

Munawar had no game, jo bachi huyi game thi iski woh bhi manara ki waja sy pani main mil gayi. He is looking like her servant.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Kz is also fake 😏

Agar abhishek nhi pasand toh bol do na, love angle bhi chaye aur image bhi clean rakhni hai.