Most Needy Contestant this season

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Most needy this season is Manara. She tries to play cool, but the girl needs constant validation that she is important. She even tries to get that validation from.BB.

I found it rather annoying when she said ymto Munawara about BB picking him as her light (something like guiding or shinning light), then she questioned BB, did you make the right choice ROFL!!

I liked Manara, but now I find her boring and attention seeker! Even Ankita is not getting babied by her hubby, Manara wants constant support!! On the other hand, I say Neil is needing support of Aish. I have seen Aish is strong and does what she wants. She is the ONLY one who has stood up to Vicky.

Even Isha is now doing her own thing, not giving hoot about what Samrat says! Sam is a needy one too, constantly running to Abhishek and venting about Isha and Abhishek to Abhi himself!! Lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

Most needy this season is Manara. She tries to play cool, but the girl needs constant validation that she is important. She even tries to get that validation from.BB.

I found it rather annoying when she said ymto Munawara about BB picking him as her light (something like guiding or shinning light), then she questioned BB, did you make the right choice ROFL!!

I liked Manara, but now I find her boring and attention seeker! Even Ankita is not getting babied by her hubby, Manara wants constant support!! On the other hand, I say Neil is needing support of Aish. I have seen Aish is strong and does what she wants. She is the ONLY one who has stood up to Vicky.

Even Isha is now doing her own thing, not giving hoot about what Samrat says! Sam is a needy one too, constantly running to Abhishek and venting about Isha and Abhishek to Abhi himself!! Lol

Haan she is needy,her not so sisters can give her some work:( at least priyanka can take her to take care of malti

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ankita brought one and she used another for sympathy I guess although he is no longer a part of our world. Aish constantly needs baby sitting frm her baby sitter... a baby sitter who literally picks her up in his lap and sings lulaby...bacci song to this....according to Ankita psycho, classless etc🙄. Isha brought 2. Saaando and kitchen cryer frm home. Jigna was visible when her relatives frm previous workplace came to visit her and support. After that she is here as a kaanta bai...cooking queen. 🙄Khaanzaadi at first used Sonia.thn Manara,now Abhishek.....either as lover or a guy who touches her inappropriately.🙄 Hmm Manara is no exception.. Excpt Rinku and Sana I guess all the galz this year are needy. They can't play alone. Koyi chayie pamper karneke liye. Universal pamperer hai naa ghar mein....The Munawar....champion pamperersmiley36 Aur Anurag bhi hai. The runner up.smiley36Toh all the babies ko attention chaiye, pamper chayie.🤧

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Manara looks so hopeless, she needs to be booted out faster than I wrote this sentence. Sick and tired of her histrionics!smiley7

TheReactor thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

Just one? 😂

Although I agree with you 100% about Manara. I also think Ankita is very needy. I mentioned this in another post - but these two have the same personality type. Very clingy and self-absorbed. Don't like either of them. Both very dependant on Munawar. Poor guy. Even BB should just leave him alone to do his own thing, and make his own relationships, rather than forcing these on him. Especially Manara's so-called friendship.

I feel tired on his behalf.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mannara and Ankita are both extremely needy.

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So true she is a narcissist and trying to portray a different image of herself to cover up the neediness.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

100% agree on manara point. But, not only Mannara.

Ankita is another needy contestant. All she do is rishta n support jaap.... Jab tak isne apni pati k bashing nhi krwai WKW p n jab tak uski game open nhi krai tab Tak she ranted support nhi krta support nhi krta jaap... This week, her pati her shant so she started support jaap with munawar. Yesterday, the moment vicky played, she again started support nonsense talk with Vicky....ghanta boss lady h ye

priya185 thumbnail

Mannara is acting like a baby who needs support and guidance. She took on enemity with Ankita for no reason and it’s not Mannara’s house that she can stop Ankita from going anywhere even if she doesn’t need the toilet or whatever

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Haan she is needy,her not so sisters can give her some work:( at least priyanka can take her to take care of malti

Malti would have to take care of her