Why is every couple so toxic this season?

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

All the couples are so toxic they don't respect each other. Ankita and Vicky are extremely rude to each other. Aishwarya acts like a brat making faces and mocking her husband all the time. Don’t get me started on Isha and her two boys. Even Abhishek and Khanzaadi had a fight during the task where physical violence word was thrown around. Never saw this type of dynamic in any real or fake couples in other seasons. They always stuck together and never had personal fights especially to the point where other people have to hold someone back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly speaking. I find Neil and Ashwariya fights very fake. They both are acting in this show.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oooooh!

BB loves Toxic!! Yaay!!smiley32

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshadcoolest

All the couples are so toxic they don't respect each other. Ankita and Vicky are extremely rude to each other. Aishwarya acts like a brat making faces and mocking her husband all the time. Don’t get me started on Isha and her two boys. Even Abhishek and Khanzaadi had a fight during the task where physical violence word was thrown around. Never saw this type of dynamic in any real or fake couples in other seasons. They always stuck together and never had personal fights especially to the point where other people have to hold someone back

Same here. I feel bored. They fight like mad ppl and has zero respect for each other. None of them has class. Sp Aishwaria doesn't look sane to me. There must be sth wrong in her brain.

It hurts most bcz they live in room of heart. None of them has heart. Love,marriage all look so fake. Never saw such kind of toxic couple in BB.