Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

I wanted to bring up a topic that has been on my mind lately regarding Ankita and her recent statements about Sushant.

It appears Ankita has been vocal about her relationship with Sushant, mentioning how he left her without any reasons. However, there seems to be a sudden change in tone, with her now praising him recently. This shift in attitude raises questions about her true intentions.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether this is genuine or possibly a strategic move.

Last year, she went to a dance reality show where they kept making it seem like he was her one true love. With dance tributes to their love story and whatnot. This was, like, 6 years after their breakup and 2 years after his death

Cannot believe how disrespectful it was to her husband and his other partners.

https://youtu.be/NdRrDl8I0Wc

konakush thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

GENUINE

She is human.

It's hard to forget your true love. It Just happen to be SSR.

The whole world knows how she was proposed in national tv and how long she was in relationship.

Honestly, I will not find normal if she did not express it. People will think and talk about it that she moved on so quickly.

I feel sympthy towards Ankita that her life was made fun by the proposal on National TV which was not meant and it shows that success can get to the people.

I would not be surprised that she went into depression beacuse it's hard for woman to get rejected after many years of relationship. I don't wish that any woman should go through what Ankita suffered.

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

More shocking is BB doesn't stop it.

why would BB stop it? Probably it’s the main reason why they wanted her in the show because of her outside controversies like Jigna. This is what they are selling.
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: konakush

GENUINE

She is human.

It's hard to forget your true love. It Just happen to be SSR.

The whole world knows how she was proposed in national tv and how long she was in relationship.

Honestly, I will not find normal if she did not express it. People will think and talk about it that she moved on so quickly.

I feel sympthy towards Ankita that her life was made fun by the proposal on National TV which was not meant and it shows that success can get to the people.

I would not be surprised that she went into depression beacuse it's hard for woman to get rejected after many years of relationship. I don't wish that any woman should go through what Ankita suffered.

And yet there is some amount of respect one has to maintain for the other person's choices and your own husband when things are being discussed on national tv. She can present her past relationship as anything, and he isn't here to present his side. Lol

konakush thumbnail

One does not need to be present for other person to cherish his or her past, memories or talk about their sufferings. It's all healthy. One needs to talk it out their feelings, istead of keeping them inside for sake of their mental health.We have no right to judge someone's intention.

Emotionally it's hard for a woman to move on and it's important chapter of her life which she will think about it every so often. She spent several years of her life with her love.

Blueeeee thumbnail

One does not need to be present for other person to cherish his or her past, memories or talk about their sufferings. It's all healthy. One needs to talk it out their feelings, istead of keeping them inside for sake of their mental health.We have no right to judge someone's intention.

Emotionally it's hard for a woman to move on and it's important chapter of her life which she will think about it every so often. She spent several years of her life with her love.

Sorry, discussing someone else's personal life on national television without their awareness let alone their consent is not healthy—especially if there wasn't any abuse involved. National television is not a support group/therapist office.

Women do not take longer to move on than men. Their relationship ended 7 years ago and she is married now. If she hasn't moved on, she shouldn't be married to someone else either.

She undermines the other women in his life who came after their break-up by saying such things. I don't care about either of them but her behaviour has a been crass for a while re her past relationship with SSR.

Secondly,

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/telly-talk/article/netizens-share-ankita-lokhandes-now-deleted-instagram-story-after-sushant-singh-rajputs-death-news-broke/606510

konakush thumbnail

IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. SHE WAS PROPOSED ON NATIONAL TV.

SHE APPRECIATED HIS HARD WORK.

YOU ARE SUPPORTER OF OTHER CONTESTANT/CONTESTANTS. PLEASE FOCUS IN YOUR SUPPORT.

SK AND BB WILL DECIDE IF NEEDED, THE OUTCOME OF HER APPRECIATION OF SSR HARD WORK.

END OF THE TOPIC.

Blueeeee thumbnail

YOU ARE SUPPORTER OF OTHER CONTESTANT/CONTESTANTS. PLEASE FOCUS IN YOUR SUPPORT.

SK AND BB WILL DECIDE IF NEEDED, THE OUTCOME OF HER APPRECIATION OF SSR HARD WORK.

END OF THE TOPIC.

brooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i do not watch the show. relationships can end, even marriages can end. a national tv proposal doesn't mean that a relation cannot go sour. adults should know when to end relationships rather than letting them grow toxic. point being, irrespective of the national tv proposal, they chose to break up and she chose to marry someone else.

do you know whether she was a good girlfriend or a bad girlfriend to sushant? i don't know either way. and i wouldn't know anyhow because the dude isn't alive anymore. do you know whether she was his true love or not? maybe it was sara/kriti/rhea, maybe it was a high school girlfriend. how is it not disrespectful to a dead person to objectify their personal life on commercial shows on national television?

her current husband seems toxic af from whatever few clips i have seen here and there, and she should definitely stand up for herself; still not appropriate to drag a deceased ex.

lastly, you seem very defensive about this, please do not take it personally. as you rightly said, there is freedom of speech, so i am free to express my dislike of her dragging sushant's name in literally everything for past 3 years. please focus on your support.

Edited by Blueeeee - 11 months ago
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

END OF THE TOPIC.

dude/dudette just chill! Your explosion using capital letters and your tone reminds me of Aish on BB17. You are absolutely welcome to put your thoughts, this is a debate forum, don't get so senti 🙏🫶
Edited by Purrrfect - 11 months ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayeshadcoolest

why would BB stop it? Probably it’s the main reason why they wanted her in the show because of her outside controversies like Jigna. This is what they are selling.

Then they shouldn't stop anyone from talking about outside world. Why being a hypocrite ?