Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

It looked genuine to me. Having such a long and intense relationship with someone who passes away it’s pretty normal to have all different kinds of emotions come up. So far she hasn’t overused his name so I am going to give her benefit of doubt for now. We gotta realize he was a huge part of her journey and it will be hard to not mention him at all.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sushant was a huge part of her life ..its very natural for her to think and talk about him ... And its not like she is doing it every other day

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't understand why BB doesn't stop Ankita from bringing his name in the show. 1) He wasn't part of the show. 2) He is dead.

Every time she talks about him there is something that sounds so unwanted in the discussion. Yesterday it was all sweet and all but I didn't like how she said he didn't have anyone's support but she was there. Again giving her ownself too much importance by using his name.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I don't understand why BB doesn't stop Ankita from bringing his name in the show. 1) He wasn't part of the show. 2) He is dead.

Every time she talks about him there is something that sounds so unwanted in the discussion. Yesterday it was all sweet and all but I didn't like how she said he didn't have anyone's support but she was there. Again giving her ownself too much importance by using his name.

So true I dont know why peoples cant see her actions, its just for the sympathy .

Originally posted by: kooki07

So true I dont know why peoples cant see her actions, its just for the sympathy .

Even if it's not for sympathy, she isn't using his name nicely. There is always something she says that makes him look bad and makes her the mahan.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Even if it's not for sympathy, she isn't using his name nicely. There is always something she says that makes him look bad and makes her the mahan.

100 percent right.I dont know why people cant see and understand it .

Originally posted by: kooki07

100 percent right.I dont know why people cant see and understand it .

More shocking is BB doesn't stop it.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It did look odd how she started the topic, and first thing i thought was sympathy votes. But the way she went on to described him seem genuine. She clearly has been thinking about him, and needed to let out.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

I wanted to bring up a topic that has been on my mind lately regarding Ankita and her recent statements about Sushant.

It appears Ankita has been vocal about her relationship with Sushant, mentioning how he left her without any reasons. However, there seems to be a sudden change in tone, with her now praising him recently. This shift in attitude raises questions about her true intentions.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether this is genuine or possibly a strategic move.

thinking about him, loving him, not able to forget him, can be natural n genuine but the way she talks about him on a show like bigg Boss when there is no need to mention him, is not right even if it's genuine
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

the way she started the topic felt odd … like when i see u shirtless u remind me of sushant coz same body like what ??? .. so i cant say its genuine tbh ..

really did she say that? Why?