Ankita's comments about Sushant: Genuine or Manipulative?

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I wanted to bring up a topic that has been on my mind lately regarding Ankita and her recent statements about Sushant.

It appears Ankita has been vocal about her relationship with Sushant, mentioning how he left her without any reasons. However, there seems to be a sudden change in tone, with her now praising him recently. This shift in attitude raises questions about her true intentions.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether this is genuine or possibly a strategic move.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

It would be nice if we do not bring sushant in any discussion. If you discuss ankita's tone here,sush will come anyhow. Its not nice for us,his die hard fans. And not for anyone i guess.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When married women are happy with their hubby they do not think about their exs. But when they are unhappy they think about their ex. Ankita is also doing tht. Trying to accept Vicky by remembering how Vicky helped her to forget Shushant. Nth strange. Married woman often does tht.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

When married women are happy with their hubby they do not think about their exs. But when they are unhappy they think about their ex. Ankita is also doing tht. Trying to accept Vicky by remembering how Vicky helped her to forget Shushant. Nth strange. Married woman often does tht.

so true i think this is not right platform she keep on talking about him she is also not thinking how other contestant can use this against her she will fight but what about Sushant is here no she better stopthis khush raho apni life me kyun yaad karna ab woh is duniya ka Nahi woh kasi aur duniya me chalagaya he
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No need to bring sushant name here if she not that innocent contestant can use this against her yeh jo abhishek se baat krhi yehi use krega waqt ane par

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think its for sympathy votes

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I think as much as she appreciates vicky sushant was the love of her life.

If you ever been in love you will know clearly how easy it is to talk about the person unwarranted because you feel happy doing so.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

the way she started the topic felt odd … like when i see u shirtless u remind me of sushant coz same body like what ??? .. so i cant say its genuine tbh ..

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

It would be nice if we do not bring sushant in any discussion. If you discuss ankita's tone here,sush will come anyhow. Its not nice for us,his die hard fans. And not for anyone i guess.

She is using the sympathy card about dead person plus using her present pati as well and sad thing is peoples are falling for it and channel is not taking any action against it ,if she wis because doing all these dramas will the ordinance be proud of her ,but I was neutral about her before now cant even look at her face .
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

the way she started the topic felt odd … like when i see u shirtless u remind me of sushant coz same body like what ??? .. so i cant say its genuine tbh ..

Exactly, she initiated the topic to get sympathy votes. I understand sometimes Sushants topic may come out in conversation, but to find a reason to start his topic is clearly a case of seeking sympathy votes or getting into the good books of Sushants fans