Aish's Surprising Take on Family Opinions

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I had LOL moment when Aish turned to Neil mid fight and asked, "What will our families be thinking about us fighting?" Talk about a plot twist! 😄

That lady thinks Neil is looking bad on TV...wow, what a plot twist..haha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel so bad for neil. Ye rishta lamba nahi chale ga she is wayyy to dominating and disrespectful towards him. I hope salman raise this issue. The way she behave with him is unethical and absurd. Vickey is also very dominating towards ankita atleast he doesn't misbehave with her. He do get angry sometimes but knows the limits.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cape

I feel so bad for neil. Ye rishta lamba nahi chale ga she is wayyy to dominating and disrespectful towards him. I hope salman raise this issue. The way she behave with him is unethical and absurd. Vickey is also very dominating towards ankita atleast he doesn't misbehave with her. He do get angry sometimes but knows the limits.

Neil ne do saal jhela tha isko aage bhi jhel legasmiley16

Sravala thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel she has anger or psychological issues, she gets uncontrollably mad if anybody tells her to do anything,Vicki on the other hand does not respect Ankita at all, he has mam ego issues, but aish needs some counseling