Munawar - You are a keeper!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Ever since Manara got to hear from Rinku and Jigs that they feel Munawar is showing liking for her, she has taken advantage of Munawar's caring nature.

Manara is picking stupidest fights with Munawar and then asks for him to publicly apologize to her. I honestly have no idea what tge issue is, why she is mad at him and then bringing in issues about Arun saying he wahrs to go home. (Why did she drag that into her argument with Munawar?)

Manara has baseless arguments with everyone, hangs onto stupidest things and above all, thinks she owns Mr. Bigg Boss himself!

Munawar is a kinda guy, I would personally love to have him as a buddy outside BB. He is calm and composed, he needs to stay away from jagralu girlslike Khanzaadi and Manara.

Munawar, PLEASE ignore Manara! Trust me, she will not be able to stay without you.

You stay strong bro!!! And yes, I am rooting for you!!!!!

Edited by Purrrfect - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Knowing the real Munawar from Lockupp, I know he can throw even Mannara under the bus. smiley36 But so far he seemed genuinely care and like Mannara so she shouldn't have behaved so badly with him. Don't know why she did the abba dabba jabba. smiley36

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Munawar is a keeper??? Really??smiley37

That's the joke of century! He's just like any other competitor in the House. Haven't seen anything special about what I have read about him being the big winner of so many other shows of which I couldn't care a hoot about.smiley29

PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Munnawar is good and smarter than any other person in the house but he should not let Mannara take him down. Didn’t understand why he apologized to Mannara. He should just ignore the two toxic females and stick with Ankita.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes but he shouldn't have apologized to her .it triggered me