Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

😂😂😂😭

They are trying so hard to recreate season 13 haha what a fail !

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Both M & M look awfully stupid and weird. I guess the Indian audience really is gullible and gets excited with the kind of nonsense they exhibit. This is not BB 13, and they aren't anywhere close to the pair in that season.smiley16

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I know right. I mean I started watching this season for him but can’t believe his only game is to run behind Mannara. In lockup no one knew he had a GF. But now everyone does so it looks even more ridiculous. So disappointing.

The thing is, there are no tasks being given here either, so he's not able to put his manipulation skills to use as well .

And tharki BB has just one role assigned to him, and that's to stay stuck to Mannara's hips and play her Ramu kaka and babysitter.

He initially tried to charm his way with the ladies in order to build a chamchi fauj, but these ladies turned out way smarter than he must have thought and are not lapping up everything he says like the lockupp walis did.

For now, thanks to tharki BB, he doesn't have much of a choice but to tolerate humiliation or whatever it takes at the hands of Mannara bibi and put up with her nakhres and nonsense.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

He’s was good in lock up but now he’s just over confident and not delivering