What’s wrong with Munawar?

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Why is he running after Mannara and apologising to her ? I mean he has a girlfriend and what is so special about Mannara. He didn’t even make any mistake and Mannara was just salty about the nomination. But still apologised. Why? It’s highly irritating to see him like this. Such a downfall from lockup.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninamoon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I agree that Munawar is showing a loss of morals and values here. He seemed noble and honorable at first but now he is seen flirting, backbiting and also chasing after a woman that is not his wife. He is falling for Mannaras slick tricks to get that attention from the opposite sex. She is also not respecting his marriage or his wife. She said to him “I know I will get along with your wife. She would approve of me as your friend”. HUH? no she wouldn’t. No woman would approve a flirty female friend like this who is constantly seeking her husbands attention and wanting him to chase her and prioritize her. They both definitely get negative points from me!👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Edited by ninamoon - 11 months ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh, he had a GF whilst he was on Lockupp too, but that didn't stop him back then either, so why should it now lol.

The thing is,his Lockupp tactics aren't working over here.He thought he'd make Manara into his next Kaccha Badam girl, but she's turned out to be more hard work than he must hve thought.Ulta she's playing him like a fiddle and he's having to bow to her every whim and fancy like a puppet.

He knows a MuNara love lapata angle is what love lapata obsessed tharki BB wants, so he's reduced himself to her Ramu kaka/babysitter/advisor waiting at her beck and call all day long and all the unwanted gyaan that he loves to pelo kuch kaam ka nahi raha.

It's pretty sad really seeing in in this miserable state. smiley36

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Both M & M look awfully stupid and weird. I guess the Indian audience really is gullible and gets excited with the kind of nonsense they exhibit. This is not BB 13, and they aren't anywhere close to the pair in that season.smiley16

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Both M & M look awfully stupid and weird. I guess the Indian audience really is gullible and gets excited with the kind of nonsense they exhibit. This is not BB 13, and they aren't anywhere close to the pair in that season.smiley16

you mean Rashmi and Ramu kakaa😂
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is playing like Paras Chabra. Manara is his Shehnaz Gill and Khanzadi is Mahira Sharma. Copy cat.Boring.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know. He shouldn't have apologized to that 33yo baby without any mistake.

elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninamoon

Yeah I agree that Munawar is showing a loss of morals and values here. He seemed noble and honorable at first but now he is seen flirting, backbiting and also chasing after a woman that is not his wife. He is falling for Mannaras slick tricks to get that attention from the opposite sex. She is also not respecting his marriage or his wife. She said to him “I know I will get along with your wife. She would approve of me as your friend”. HUH? no she wouldn’t. No woman would approve a flirty female friend like this who is constantly seeking her husbands attention and wanting him to chase her and prioritize her. They both definitely get negative points from me!👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

What wife ? He has no wife . His ex is happily married to someone else

elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Munawar is anyday better than that Shukla and Mannara is nowhere close to Shehnaz

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Oh, he had a GF whilst he was on Lockupp too, but that didn't stop him back then either, so why should it now lol.

The thing is,his Lockupp tactics aren't working over here.He thought he'd make Manara into his next Kaccha Badam girl, but she's turned out to be more hard work than he must hve thought.Ulta she's playing him like a fiddle and he's having to bow to her every whim and fancy like a puppet.

He knows a MuNara love lapata angle is what love lapata obsessed tharki BB wants, so he's reduced himself to her Ramu kaka/babysitter/advisor waiting at her beck and call all day long and all the unwanted gyaan that he loves to pelo kuch kaam ka nahi raha.

It's pretty sad really seeing in in this miserable state. smiley36

I know right. I mean I started watching this season for him but can’t believe his only game is to run behind Mannara. In lockup no one knew he had a GF. But now everyone does so it looks even more ridiculous. So disappointing.