Fashion Hits and Misses in BIG BOSS

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

This topic will talk about the outfits worn by contestants in the history of Big Boss.

Hina khan raised the bar when it came to dressing, however how can one be looking all dolled up all day long and that too, while fighting with other contestants?

Siddhartha Shukla (RIP), was always dressed in shorts and worn out T Shirt, which I found to be more realistic.

Manara's sense of style is ewww. In one of the episodes, her eye make up was ghostly, I will give her the benefit of doubt that she perhaps dressed for Halloween. Overall, herr clothes are not flattering her body type.

Please share your thoughts on hits and miss fashion on BB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purrrfect

This topic will talk about the outfits worn by contestants in the history of Big Boss.

Hina khan raised the bar when it came to dressing, however how can one be looking all dolled up all day long and that too, while fighting with other contestants?

Siddhartha Shukla (RIP), was always dressed in shorts and worn out T Shirt, which I found to be more realistic.

Manara's sense of style is ewww. In one of the episodes, her eye make up was ghostly, I will give her the benefit of doubt that she perhaps dressed for Halloween. Overall, herr clothes are not flattering her body type.

Please share your thoughts on hits and miss fashion on BB

Ankita wins this season…good posture n poise👌🏻👌🏻Aishwarya has good collection but doesn’t carry those outfits well, she can’t do justice to those designer clothes.

Needs lot of grooming

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Abhishake is styled well. He has a bath and doesn't sit in pj's all day.

Vicky wears alot of name brand stuff that suits him.

I think all the females are a bit of miss when it comes to fashion.

Hina dresses really well. Priyanka was also good. Rubina had hits and misses.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Rinku wears the bestsmiley37

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tina's saree looked great on her... or maybe I am fan of her saree look since Uttaran and Daayan days. smiley36

This year, Aish's outfits look really good.